Food Diary (...and the rest) of a Katerpillar

Hey world!....

....Well, after my Wednesday afternoon misdemeanour I have been AWOL and not on plan :rolleyes: I haven't been really bad but I haven't been really good either! - in other words I haven't been scoffing my face but what I have been eating / drinking hasn't been great!

Anyway, it's the weekend now (almost - Friday might as well be the weekend really - innit??! :D) and that usually spells disaster for me - BUT - I have given myself a talking to :copon:and I am going to try my darndest to be as super good as is humanly possible and PRAY for a loss come Monday!

Possible Hazards:
Sister's birthday today - nibbles and drinks at her house after work
Street party / BBQ on Saturday afternoon / evening

Plan to Avoid Hazards:
Drive and take SW snacks with me (not sure what yet - going to have a mooch round town on my lunch break and hopefully pick up some SW goodies)
Go EE - eat lots of meat, rice and salad / allow myself one bottle of white wine and mix every drink with soda water / pray for rain??? :eek: (maybe slightly extreme!!)

Here's to a super-duper slimming world weekend! xx

How was WI Hun??? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How was WI Hun??? Xx

I stayed the same! Pleased with that though as I have gone off the SW rails! Bridesmaid on Saturday so really need to concentrate on not scoffing my face this week :rolleyes: x x

How's it going Hun you all sorted for Saturday?

Hubs and I have decided to have a weekend away somewhere in aug when my due date would have been for 1st baby. was thinking maybe a spa weekend do you know any in Newcastle area? As we would have to get train! Xx

Hope you have a lovely day being bridesmaid hun will have to show us some pics!! Xx

Awwwwwwwww! Have a fab time honeybunch! Pics pics pics!!! x

Ey up chick!

Am so sorry for being a no-show recently but I am REALLY struggling to be good! ….or anywhere even near resembling good! I have gained 2lbs this week and can only see it getting worse! Birthdays, weddings, leaving do's…..ARRRRGGHHH!!!!

I am now 9lbs from target but feel about 90lbs! I feel minging - it is * week but hat doesn't usually make me feel this bloated! I will try to pull myself together and get back on it! How is your week going? Sorry about your gain - we matched this week - not in a good way! COME ON MRS JH! We need to get our act together xxxx

Ooops wrong thread! Moved!

Katerpillar said:
Ey up chick!

Am so sorry for being a no-show recently but I am REALLY struggling to be good! ….or anywhere even near resembling good! I have gained 2lbs this week and can only see it getting worse! Birthdays, weddings, leaving do's…..ARRRRGGHHH!!!!

I am now 9lbs from target but feel about 90lbs! I feel minging - it is * week but hat doesn't usually make me feel this bloated! I will try to pull myself together and get back on it! How is your week going? Sorry about your gain - we matched this week - not in a good way! COME ON MRS JH! We need to get our act together xxxx

Hiya hun! Wondered where u were! How was the wedding you got any pics? Back to mission 9 we have to stick together as I'm struggling too!! Xx

Hello dearest!

How are you doing?

You're SOOOO close to target I could dance :bunnydance:

Hey Hun :) just WI and I'm officially 10st really wanted to see a 9 so I'm abit gutted but I'm not going to give up till I get there! Off to Newcastle for pamper weekend with hubs can't wait :) food and drink will be bad but can hopefully sort the damage when I return!

How's you?? Xx

Hello Ms Slinkypants :)

I've been away (and gaining lots of weight) for a few months but am back and look at you! Doing fab and looking great, well done :)

hey Hun had a horrible week so haven't been posting. my nana is in hospital bd was told she wouldn't last the night just waiting for the call :(

On a better note WI today and only gained a pound thought it would have been slot more as I'm due on today and haven't been on plan AT ALL. So back down to 10st 1. How r u doing? Xx

AHHHHHHHH I've done it! I lost 4pounds this week taking me to 9st 10!!! OMG!! soooooooooooooo happy I could cry! LOL!
Xx

NEED to start writing everything down again as the scales appear to be going up again! :rolleyes:

Wednesday 24th August - Extra Easy

Breakfast - 28g Muesli and SS milk - rest of milk for tea (HEA + HEB)

Lunch - Tuna salad - lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms, red onion, chillies, pickles, lemon juice…….and tuna!

Tuna salad 2.jpg

Snack - carrot sticks, apple

Tea - Spicy spag bol - EL mince, peppers, courgette, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, garlic and lea and perrins, pasta

Prep.jpg prep 2.jpg prep3.jpg

2 Litres of water

Syns - Packet of beef crisps (10)

Note to diary: have been red wine free for 4 whole days now! Now this is an accomplishment! :eek: :D Empty calories (during the week!) = kicked to the kerb! :asskick:

Last edited:
Wooohooo! Hi Kat, I have seen you around and about on the forum but have been waiting for you to reappear in your diary!

You are doing fab missy, and so close to target now I bet you can smell it!
I love the picture of your dogs, they are so cute!

And well done on kicking the red wine for 4 days - I think you'd get some kind of medal for that at AA! :) :)

Thank you Prawny! Trouble is I've been smelling it for far too long now - as you can see I have been piddling about with the same pound for moths now! I think I am going to re-set my target for 10 stone as I am almost comfortable in my own skin - not quite there yet but I think another couple of pounds push should do it! Don’t think I'll ever be in the 9's again but hey - they are more important things in life to worry abut quite frankly! I need to get back on the exercise wagon - Bootcamp fell by the wayside just after my 30th - as did the real determination I had before - so I am trying to get some of that back! I suppose I should be pleased I haven't just piled the 2 stone back on- at times I have felt like just thinking "sod it" - and at time I have - but have always felt the need to pull it back in and have managed to maintain for a little while now. I still feel podgy and have bits I don’t like so I think the way forward now is some real 100% days and exercise!........but we all know too well that is easier said than done!

Day 1 100% is looking good though……..:D

PS. Thank you for comments on my pooches - I love them to bits! :D :D

Back