Food diary of a 2013 bride!

Right after the lovely comments I am not going to wait to do my food diary I am going to enter tomorrow. This week is all planned out, plan to go to the gym everyday which is straight from work (where I tend to snack) also my goal this week is to cut out crisps!

Wish me luck I have till end of the year to get all my weight off I want. Is it possible? It's like about 8 stone?

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/256948-a.html

That's my food diary. It's very new.......only just decided to do it. Also been ill so don't look at day 1 too closely because I hardly ate.....had no appetite. With ee you should make 1/3 superfree so when you have something like cereal for breakfast you should always have a piece of fruit as well (which I don't always do - naughty!!). I do try and eat fruit later in the morning then if I'm hungry though instead of something else.

Do you have a microwave in work? WhatI sometimes do is make enough for 4 for dinner (there's only the 2 of us here) and take the extra into work in a microwaveable plastic box and it only takes a few minutes to heat up. Filling!! Warm!! Comfort food!!

I also, when I have time, try and batch cook things. I spent yesterday morning cooking. Made veg paella, chilli and lasagne. Lasagne around 1 syn per portion, rest syn free. I will then freeze them individually so if I'm ever unsure what to have for dinner I have the equivalent of a microwavable meal, just a healthy version.

What are your food plans today??

How are the wedding plans coming along? Have you started planning yet or leaving it a while?xx

rachel1984 said:
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/256948-a.html

That's my food diary. It's very new.......only just decided to do it. Also been ill so don't look at day 1 too closely because I hardly ate.....had no appetite. With ee you should make 1/3 superfree so when you have something like cereal for breakfast you should always have a piece of fruit as well (which I don't always do - naughty!!). I do try and eat fruit later in the morning then if I'm hungry though instead of something else.

Do you have a microwave in work? WhatI sometimes do is make enough for 4 for dinner (there's only the 2 of us here) and take the extra into work in a microwaveable plastic box and it only takes a few minutes to heat up. Filling!! Warm!! Comfort food!!

I also, when I have time, try and batch cook things. I spent yesterday morning cooking. Made veg paella, chilli and lasagne. Lasagne around 1 syn per portion, rest syn free. I will then freeze them individually so if I'm ever unsure what to have for dinner I have the equivalent of a microwavable meal, just a healthy version.

What are your food plans today??

How are the wedding plans coming along? Have you started planning yet or leaving it a while?xx

Thanks I will subscribe to it. Planning on having homemade burgers tonight, which will be nice with baby bel in the middles (saw post with it!!)

Focused more on my exercise today as going to re read my book. Don't really like ee and lost all my weight on green days before so will have the odd ee like tomorrow as having a roast :)

Went for a half hour walk with oh and then 40 min at the gym going to do 45 min of zumba later and weight exercises gym told which helps with weight loss rather than toning.

What is your day like. I will start my food diary tomorrow on here again and I will keep up with yours :).

Wedding plans are all good more or less sorted everything. Even the dress but it is not getting ordered till August as that is the latest they can order it in. How about you? You haven't got long really now have you?

Xx

I love homemade burgers. Haven't tried with babybel though. Were they nice?

You managed quite a bit of exercise yesterday. Well done. If you do that most days you will have no trouble in losing weight!!

It's a good idea to get your wedding plans sorted early. I got engaged last May and getting married this July and when trying to sort things out last Summer a lot of things were already booked up.

I look forward to seeing your food plan today. Have a good day xx

rachel1984 said:
I love homemade burgers. Haven't tried with babybel though. Were they nice?

You managed quite a bit of exercise yesterday. Well done. If you do that most days you will have no trouble in losing weight!!

It's a good idea to get your wedding plans sorted early. I got engaged last May and getting married this July and when trying to sort things out last Summer a lot of things were already booked up.

I look forward to seeing your food plan today. Have a good day xx

They were the best do far OH loved them. Yea impressed I did that trying to get hold of gym to see if they open (walking distance haha)

I will post my day up in a few as need to decide what day I am going to do!

Yea we got engaged new years last year (been engaged over a year) we have bought a house after that we set the date and chose the bank holiday weekend.

I am quiet organised so like to know what is happening and when.

How are your plans going? Will look at your diary soon. :)

Thanks for your support.

When us your weigh day. My day is today lost 4lb! I put 5 on last week so just the 1 to go and I will be happy :)

Xx

Well done on losing 4 lbs. I weigh in on a Wednesday. I go to a class.

Wedding plans are coming on pretty good. Pretty much got everything booked. Going to look at men's suits next weekend and then going to look at wedding rings soon. Just about sorted our honeymoon (I'm almost more excited about that than the wedding! Hehe!!). I'm making my own invitiations though, so need to get going with those really!! Other than that things are pretty sorted :)

rachel1984 said:
Well done on losing 4 lbs. I weigh in on a Wednesday. I go to a class.

Wedding plans are coming on pretty good. Pretty much got everything booked. Going to look at men's suits next weekend and then going to look at wedding rings soon. Just about sorted our honeymoon (I'm almost more excited about that than the wedding! Hehe!!). I'm making my own invitiations though, so need to get going with those really!! Other than that things are pretty sorted :)

Thank you. How long have you been doing SW? And how are you getting on?

We are sorting the suit out in may time with the wedding rings and giving notice as not getting married in a church.

I am making invites too :) saves tones of money, I need to start making mine as I am studying and working. So only have like a few month with no studies :( so need to get them all ready for December.

Xx

Well today I have decided not to risk driving 40 min to work (country roads) :-/ so home all day!

The plan - green day

B-omelette

L-jacket with beans

D-egg,chips and beans

S-fruit, Cadbury fudge 5.5

Ex-may walk to the gym later

Dr-water

Total syns - 5.5

Let's just stick to it :)

That looks like a really good day today :)

I started slimming world on the 31st August, so around 5 months. I've been slow losing because I'll lose well for a few weeks then have a few rubbish ones.

I had a go at the invites yesterday! Managed about 10 (without tying the ribbons!). It'll take time but I'll get there!! It does save loads of money!!

Did you make it to the gym??xx

That is good. Very time consuming! Slower the loss the more likely it will stay off!!

Na isn't make it to the gym, did housework and 45 min on Xbox. Going to gym after work tomorrow.

How has your day been?

Xx

Right the plan for today. green.

B - 35g fruit and fibre (b) + milk from allowance (a)

L - mugshot, 3 clementines, pot of cherries, s&v snack a jacks (4.5)

D - mushroom and chicken quorn pieces stir fry, onken mango and apple yogurt

S - 2 alpen light (b)

Dr - rest of milk, water x 2

Ex - going to gym work out 40min then half hour class.

Will update later

Last edited:
Looks like you've had a good day. 40 mins gym and then a class - that's really good!!!

Well done!! xx

rachel1984 said:
Looks like you've had a good day. 40 mins gym and then a class - that's really good!!!

Well done!! xx

Only managed to fit in 20 min. Decided to walk the 10 min to gym and OH picked me up on his way home. Class killed me though, Zumba tomorrow :)

Xx

Hi butterflymad I'm also getting married next year and want to lose around the same amount of weight as you. How long have you been doing slimming world? Have you set a date for your wedding? I've had 3 different weddings booked and cancelled over the last 5 years because I didn't want to be a fat bride. This time I want to stick at it, lose the weight for good and walk down the aisle happy and confident with my figure. Xx

shrinkydinkydoo said:
Hi butterflymad I'm also getting married next year and want to lose around the same amount of weight as you. How long have you been doing slimming world? Have you set a date for your wedding? I've had 3 different weddings booked and cancelled over the last 5 years because I didn't want to be a fat bride. This time I want to stick at it, lose the weight for good and walk down the aisle happy and confident with my figure. Xx

Hello there!

I have been doing it since new years day so this Sunday will be my 6th weight loss wi if that makes sense haha. How about yourself?

The date is set for the 4th May so literally just over a year away now, what about you? I def don't want to be a fat bride got my head screwed on this time. My first goal is end of July as having a photoshoot with the photographer and them August to give measurements for my dress.

Hope to hear from you soon?

What plan are you following?

Xx

Hi :)
I have my fourth weigh in tomorrow and I've been doing a mix of extra easy, red and green days. I've lost 10lb so far and I'm hoping for a good loss tomorrow because I've been extra good this week. We are looking at a May or June wedding next year so I've also got just over a year to lose weight. I've got a holiday in July and I worked out if I lose 2.5lbs a week I will be 4 stone lighter by then. That's my first goal.

Lucky you winning a photographer! What kind of wedding are you having? I'm still searching venues trying to find the right one. What is your dress like? X

Hello.

Yea am lucky as saved a fortune!!

We are getting married in our town hall which is full of history. Really excited. But have decided to have reception in a Tudor hotel :)

Dress is rather traditional as a-line with a longish train. Love it. Complete opposite of what I wanted haha. Do you know what style you like ?

Xx

EE

Well today has gone from good to really bad. had a course this morning and resisted the pastry (good) but not the cookie on the break (bad!!)

b - 35g fruit and fibre (b) with milk (a)

l - blt on white from sandwich shop (bad! 20+syns?)

d - jacket and veg

today was suppose to be green. not going to have any syns the rest of the day just my dinner and fruit!!!!

back on track tomorrow. debating zumba at the gym or at home though at the moment as i will need to walk to and from and dont fancy that in the dark with ice :confused:

Back on track this evening and not let this blip get to me. Green day planned tomorrow and need to sit down and do my food shop online tonight so need to plan that!!

:break_diet:

disappointed in myself!!

Well today is a new day :)

B - 35g fruit and fibre (b) milk (a)

L - uncle bens sweet Thai rice (3?) satsumas, 2 alpen light (b)

D - quorn spag Bol, 45g rf cheese (a)

More than likely a syn or two trying not to though

Have a good day everyone

Xx

Update. Snack : mugshot, piece garlic bread. 3.5

Total 6.5 syns :-D pleased with that

Last edited:
Back