Food diary of a 2013 bride!

Well done for putting yesterday behind you. It happens to us all and the worst thing you can do is throw you off plan for the rest of the week. Do you have low syn treats that you keep in your house/handbag for when you are tempted? Like instead of that cookie could you have had a hifi bar? Or something else low syn but yummy!!

Have a good day xx

Heya.

I don't go to class so can't get the Hi-fi bars. Really want to try the light ones too!!

I have alpen light bars so going to try keep one on my bag with a clementine.

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey sorry. Not been on here for a few days. yeah I have a diary. It's called Tinks' road to confidence. Can't copy the link at the mo as I'm on my way to work. So on my phone.

Your diary looks really good. Well done on all the exercise . :) x

tinks* said:
Hey sorry. Not been on here for a few days. yeah I have a diary. It's called Tinks' road to confidence. Can't copy the link at the mo as I'm on my way to work. So on my phone.

Your diary looks really good. Well done on all the exercise . :) x

Found it. Will have a look tonight :) always after ideas.

Been hard week but focusing today and done online food shop with low syn treats xxx

I'm the same need like to have a look at other peoples for ideas. And the recipe ones too.

Thats what I'm planning to do this weekend. Going to look on here and in my directory and write a list. X

Yes! I need to look at the recipes before we get bored of having the same things all the time. Well OH more than me haha. Xx

butterflymad said:
Hello.

Yea am lucky as saved a fortune!!

We are getting married in our town hall which is full of history. Really excited. But have decided to have reception in a Tudor hotel :)

Dress is rather traditional as a-line with a longish train. Love it. Complete opposite of what I wanted haha. Do you know what style you like ?

Xx

Your wedding sounds lovely :) I love Jenny Packham dresses and they are very slinky. I know I can't wear that style of dress though (not unless I grow 4 inches and become a size 8!). I don't want to even try dresses on until I've lost a good amount of weight. X

shrinkydinkydoo said:
Your wedding sounds lovely :) I love Jenny Packham dresses and they are very slinky. I know I can't wear that style of dress though (not unless I grow 4 inches and become a size 8!). I don't want to even try dresses on until I've lost a good amount of weight. X

When I first tried dresses on only lost weight on WW but went back on. Then tried the dress and loved it. Must admit wish I wanted to try dresses on as some I couldn't as we're too small but some dresses were too big too!

It is a lovely experience and my mum is the only one to see it :)

Xx

Today's plan - green

B - 35g fruit and fibre (b) milk (a)

L - thinking mugshot, snack a jacks (4.5), fibre plus bar (b) 2 clementines

D - quorn nuggets (...) chips, baked beans, corn on the cob

S - fruit, yoghurt, pickled onions and alpen light (3)

Plan to gym it straight from work for 50 min and will do Zumba on xbox after food shop arrives

Was so tempted to go out and buy a sandwich for lunch then I had an image come up me slim in my wedding dress so had what I wrote. Am proud of myself xx

I weigh in on sunday mornings what about you? Doing it from home but my mum checks my weigh every Thursday to kick me up the bum haha!

Xx

I weigh in Wednesday evenings. I Like Wednesday because I can be a bit more relaxed at the weekend then be strict until my weigh in x

Weigh in day for you today????? How did you get on? You deserve a really good result, especially after resisting that sandwich!! Well done :) xx

Well I am off to show mum the wedding reception venue and weighing when I get in. OH is going to weigh me as to spur me on more him knowing (got the courage to show him yesterday)

Will let you know :)

Xx

2.5 on. Gutted!!! Weighed yesterday afternoon and had lost 2! Just want to cry. Haven't eaten yet either. Depressed

Aw hun! I really feel for you. You're food diaries have been really good as well. Strange that you lost 2 yesterday and then are 2.5 up today. I don't think it would be possible to put on 4.5 lbs in a day. Are you feeling bloated? Eating something yesterday that has made you hold on to water? Don't give up. Stay positive. You're doing really well. Don't let this spoil it all for you xx

Oh that's rubbish. Is it your * week? Are they the same scales you have been weighing on? Your food has been good so I don't know why it's a gain. Maybe it's the exercise and it's muscle. X

Not too sure possibly exercise. Food diary will be up later. Although found out I failed my exam gutted as thought I did so well. :-( xx

Back