Food Diary of a Bride to Be ....

Hello honey

So sorry for the radio silence over the last couple of weeks, I have been away in Rome and also a bit busy at work (which is when I usually come on my PC for minimins). I have also basically been "not arsed" with the whole SW/minimins thing. I haven't gained much, but I am back and I want to try and start afresh.

Congrats for booking the wedding, very exciting!!!! 15 months to go eh?

Also, I wanted to say what lovely photos - but I have to say you look beautiful in both those photos, although you may not think so - you have done so well and you are not far from where you want to be!!!!!

Have you had a look at dresses yet? ?

xxxx

Hi Charley! Oh I've been so bad at minimins the past few weeks! So busy with work and stuff. How was Rome? And the ice cream? ;) Haven't had a look at dresses yet, I'm thinking maybe the weekend after next, busy this weekend it's my boyfriend's birthday!

Well, miraculously after around 2 weeks of not even trying with slimming world, I've managed to lose 2lbs. Down to 10 st 2 lbs now. Delighted!

Tuesday 18.9.12

Breakfast: 2 x Weetabix (heb) with milk from (a)

Snack: Coffee and banana

Lunch: Leftover SW spag bol

Snack: loads of haribo sweets that were in my drawer at work! I'm guessing 8 syns worth??? no idea really!

Dinner: TBC!?!

It's great to see you back on MiniMins - I thought you'd disappeared! And a massive congratulations! That's so exciting and the ring is gorgeous.

Good luck with your losses and the wedding planning! x

Hey hun,

Just thought I would catch up but see you haven't been around much - I hope you are well and the wedding plans are coming along.

C
xx

I'm back *hangs head in shame*

:break_diet:

So pretty much since the last time I was on here I haven't been trying at all with the whole losing weight thing! Weighed myself today and I'm back up to 10st 7lb which isn't TOO bad I suppose ...

Here's hoping I can start losing again!

Monday 18.2.13

Breakfast: Strawberries, banana, toffee Mullerlight, glass of water.

Break: Tea & Banana

Lunch: Small brown roll (heb) with ham, strawberries, kiwi, melon.

Dinner: Mushy pea curry with rice.

I've made enough mushy pea curry to have enough for lunch tomorrow AND tea time! Will probably have it with chips for tea tomorrow instead of rice. I'll be all curried out :p

Tues 19.2.13

B: 2 weetabix (heb) with milk (a), orange

L: Mushy pea curry, rice. Strawberries, melon & kiwi.

S: orange & grapes

D: Mushy pea curry (again) with sw chips

S: purple snack 5.5 syns

Pretty good day! I definitely think that being organised is the key with sw. I'm cooking a ham fillet now so will have some on a brown roll for lunch tomorrow & then the rest for dinner with potatoes & veg. Stocked up on fruit today too :)

Wed 20.2.13

B: Strawberries, banana, grapes & mullerlight.

S: Banana & tea

L: Small brown roll (hexb) with ham & tomatoes.

S: Orange, Curly Wurly 6 syns

D: Salt & Chilli Chicken with noodles & stir fry veg. Fruit salad with a mullerlight.

S: purple snack & tea 5.5 syns

Syns: 11.5

Back