ProPoints Food Diary of a Busy Mum!

Hello everyone :) I have joined ww online and I am starting tomorrow. I have planned out all my meals for the next week and raring to go!

I am a stay at home mum of 4 and I am carrying 3 pregnancies worth of weight (I have twins) my ideal goal weight is 10 stone but I've put it as 11st 3lbs as that is the lightest I have been since becoming a mum (and it was almost 6 years ago) so that would be a lovely goal to reach :)

My downfalls are not drinking enough and chocolate!! I plan to have a small amount of choc each evening to keep me ticking over ;)

Ill check back in tomorrow. See you then :)

Thanks for your replies :)

First day today! Quite excited lol. Worried ill get hungry but I've planned 'sensibly'!

Will report back this evening x

Hello everyone :) I have joined ww online and I am starting tomorrow. I have planned out all my meals for the next week and raring to go!

I am a stay at home mum of 4 and I am carrying 3 pregnancies worth of weight (I have twins) my ideal goal weight is 10 stone but I've put it as 11st 3lbs as that is the lightest I have been since becoming a mum (and it was almost 6 years ago) so that would be a lovely goal to reach :)

My downfalls are not drinking enough and chocolate!! I plan to have a small amount of choc each evening to keep me ticking over ;)

Ill check back in tomorrow. See you then :)

Here to Subscribe :) How are u getting on Sweetie? X

Back