Food Diary

popstar123

New to all this - well been on SW for a few months and lost a stone but have completely plateau'ed and have gone back to basics.

My leaders not particularly supportive to be honest, find her quite hard to speak to as she's constantly looking around for everyone else to speak to!

So decided to record my daily food on here and hope some of you guys will help me out and tell me if I'm doing it right or not now please? First stone fell off but worried Im now stuck and want to lose another stone and a half ASAP!

So here goes;

Breakfast - very small bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes and skimmed milk (HEX A and B) normally have miller light and fruit but couldn't stomach it this morning

Lunch - two quorn burgers which i read are free, cauliflower, carrots and peas and salad (random
I know)

Dinner - chicken with yoghurt and tikka powder and paprika, salad and small portion boiled rice.

Snacks - half a home made cookie - 2 mouthfuls at most which I'm synning at 5 but doubt it's this much.

Been trying to drink lots more water last few days so I'm feeling quite bloated and full. Any ideas if this will affect weight loss?!

Weigh in day tomorrow and there is no reason in this world why I shouldn't have lost :-/

Wish me luck! And all comments are welcome!

New to all this - well been on SW for a few months and lost a stone but have completely plateau'ed and have gone back to basics.

My leaders not particularly supportive to be honest, find her quite hard to speak to as she's constantly looking around for everyone else to speak to!

So decided to record my daily food on here and hope some of you guys will help me out and tell me if I'm doing it right or not now please? First stone fell off but worried Im now stuck and want to lose another stone and a half ASAP!

So here goes;

Breakfast - very small bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes and skimmed milk (HEX A and B) normally have miller light and fruit but couldn't stomach it this morning

Lunch - two quorn burgers which i read are free, cauliflower, carrots and peas and salad (random
I know)

Dinner - chicken with yoghurt and tikka powder and paprika, salad and small portion boiled rice.

Snacks - half a home made cookie - 2 mouthfuls at most which I'm synning at 5 but doubt it's this much.

Been trying to drink lots more water last few days so I'm feeling quite bloated and full. Any ideas if this will affect weight loss?!

Weigh in day tomorrow and there is no reason in this world why I shouldn't have lost :-/

Wish me luck! And all comments are welcome!

Hi

Welcome to mini mins !!!

Ok are you measuring your he's ??
Also crunchy nut cornflakes aren't a heb so they would be syns x
Rest off the food looks good and your getting your superfree in there too !!
I would say more water the better but not sure why your feeling bloated maybe just a bit off water retention ??

Good luck for weigh in xx

Thanks! Lost 3.5 today so am really happy. Thanks for the crunchy nut tip was just a one off so wont be having again!

Today weigh in day

Breakfast - two slimming world bars - HEB weighing in time then straight to work!
Lunch - 2 quorn burgers (free) and crisps (4.5 syns) salad and strawberries
Tea most likely spag Bol or something with extra lean minced beef
Syns - so far a couple of naughty tiny biscuits but I do relax a little bit on weigh in day so synning this at 10 but not worried :)

So pleased with loss this week after a couple of rubbish ones - so that's 17 in total to date.

Thanks! Lost 3.5 today so am really happy. Thanks for the crunchy nut tip was just a one off so wont be having again!

Today weigh in day

Breakfast - two slimming world bars - HEB weighing in time then straight to work!
Lunch - 2 quorn burgers (free) and crisps (4.5 syns) salad and strawberries
Tea most likely spag Bol or something with extra lean minced beef
Syns - so far a couple of naughty tiny biscuits but I do relax a little bit on weigh in day so synning this at 10 but not worried :)

So pleased with loss this week after a couple of rubbish ones - so that's 17 in total to date.

Yeah fab !!!!! Great loss !!!! Food for today sounds fab too.

Well done so you've past a stone then !! And only 4lbs to go till 1.5 stone !!! :)

Thankyou!!

Food for today

Breakfast - beans on 1 slice whole meal toast
Lunch - salad and rest of last nights chilli with no rice

Syns - 10 syns small cookie

Dinner - not a clue yet...!

Back