1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Extra Easy Food directory 2010 ebook

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Leemillard, 31 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Leemillard

Leemillard Member

I wondered if there was a food directory 2010 ebook or PDF..

I use my iPhone For everything and just can't carry around a big book everyday..

There is so much stuff I just can never remember it :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. gemmm

gemmm Full Member

Calorie Counting
    I seen slimming world ebooks being sold on ebay a few weeks ago on cd-rom format. Don't know if you'll be able to tranfer it on to your iPhone though, I'm not good with these things sorry.
  4. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

that would be ace - perhaps SW should do a Lifeline online App and then we could use the directory/syns online via there instead of having to use Safari to access!!!!

5. Leemillard

Leemillard Member

We can only dream :)
  6. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

we dreamed about a minimins iphone app - and thats happened - perhaps this will one day!!!
  7. Leemillard

Leemillard Member

Lol do all your dreams come true :)
  8. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

never the lottery win ones.....haha!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.