1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Food Directory

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Janey, 22 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

intuitive eating
    I ordered the SW Food Directory 2007 and it arrived today. I have been having a good flick through it tonight and am amazed how many foods are FREE! All those lovely Quorn products (last time I did SW I was a strict vegan so never ate any of these foods). Eggs and cottage cheese are all new for me as well. There is certainly a lot of choice! I had a virtually fat free yogurt from Tesco today (FREE) which was very sweet and tasty, and my Rivita Minis (B). They really filled a need for crisps/desserts and yet complied with the diet. I feel inspired. :)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Slimming World
    good to hear! x
  4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Weight Watchers
    Hiya Janey is the new directory new updated has anything changed to the last directory or is there more free foods than before .

5. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

intuitive eating
    It's just the version for 2007 with maybe a few new foods added. I am sure it is pretty much the same as ones before. :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.