Food Directory

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Janey, 22 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    I ordered the SW Food Directory 2007 and it arrived today. I have been having a good flick through it tonight and am amazed how many foods are FREE! All those lovely Quorn products (last time I did SW I was a strict vegan so never ate any of these foods). Eggs and cottage cheese are all new for me as well. There is certainly a lot of choice! I had a virtually fat free yogurt from Tesco today (FREE) which was very sweet and tasty, and my Rivita Minis (B). They really filled a need for crisps/desserts and yet complied with the diet. I feel inspired. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    good to hear! x

4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya Janey is the new directory new updated has anything changed to the last directory or is there more free foods than before .

Bethany

5. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    It's just the version for 2007 with maybe a few new foods added. I am sure it is pretty much the same as ones before. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.