Food Dreams

emzski

Okay so thats my food dreams started, last night I managed to eat a massive 400g bar of chocolate and a scone with butter!! (I don't even think about scones!!) so funny in my dream I was freaking out cause I forgot I was on LL and was in a blind panic, woke up feel very relieved it was a dream!

I used to have dreams when I first started on LL that i was eating huge amounts of chocolate. And I'd wake up feeling so guilty even though I'd not eaten anything. Bizarre!

Ohh i havent had that yet! But at least you did not eat it for real that would of been a nightmare! I expect mine will come soon.
xxxxx

oh yeah i have one of those dreams every night, usually about rolls and bacon, although one night it was a spider i was eating!!!!!!!

YUCK a spider!!!

I am hoping I dream of eating pizza tonight!

I have noticed I am smelling so many food right now I make a point of sniffing every food there is about. Its like getting a wee taste of it, kind of strange that I like having a sniff of what I cant have but it works for me.

i had one last night too emski! woke up thinking 'why did u do that for u silly girl you were doing so well' then was like omg that was a dream! lmao

i dream frequently i ate.
last night was at a party and ate a big bag of peanuts. i forgot i was on ll till my oh looked at me and goes "how come ur eating".
i was crying and everything in my dream....weird part is in real life i would never touch nuts hate them!! ha

Back