food food food

Yummy Mummy in the making

TRYING to be patient!!
hi guys!
just thought id type this in hope it'll snap me out of it...im on day 5 and soooo hungry i just wanna eat eat eat!! :confused: im not going to, its just odd that all of a sudden i get this huge urge to grab anything and then it does! keep on gluggin this water i guess :gen144:

No foooood!! lol xx

It will pass Claire, I still get it now and again I just think about other things, namely, oh never mind!
Dont worry its normal pet!;) xx

lmao dont tell me....needle point and basket weaving is what you think about for distraction!? :D does your appetite really start to go after a while? (and i mean for food!!!) :):):):):) x

Yep...once fully in ketosis you'll not feel hungry, but I still craved food. I still fancied that bowl of popcorn my hubby was eating even though I wasn't hungry......it made me realise, I didn't eat out of hunger!!

yeh i think you're totally right shazpaz, its weird feeling empty...almost like when you've eaten you're full and content..if that makes sense. x

Claire, seriously, right now my tummy is rumbling like mad lol But Ill make my soup when im ready not when my belly shouts at me. About 6.30 thats whenI will eat;) xx

Thats a great point Gaz!! xx

SO IS THIS....oops sorry XX

Has anyone noticed that you sense of smell has gone insane since being on lipotrim...

I was able to smell my housemate making tuna and sweetcorn 2 rooms away earlier!!

aaarrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh Tuna Sweetcorn the best combination of food heavy invented, why did you just say that!

heavy invented? where did that come from lol xx

oh i love that,,yum yum,,my sense of smell is amazing now,,

yeah i can smell everything now,but my bottom burps dont smell at all lol xx

But Ill make my soup when im ready not when my belly shouts at me.
thats great restraint gaz! good for you! hopefully after 17 wks ill be as strong as you :D

Back