food for a festival

neacy69

Any ideas on some foods that I can bring with me to a festival?
I'm camping on saturday night and will be there the whole day Saturday and a lot of sunday...
I was thinking of some fruit but just looking for some other ideas..

I went to Glasto, and although I wasn't dieting then, it would have been easy with miles and miles of food vans to cater to EVERYONE! Failing that, low fat supernoodles, you can do those on a camping stove. Cereal bars as hexb's?

some ideas: -

Breakfast - We usually cooked at the tent ( spahetti, beans, tomatoes, sausages all kept in a cool box with ice ok for a couple of days along with some yogurts), took apples as they last the journey or heat, def take some aplen bars.
Lunch and Dinner - In the arena there are loads of places to eat - Loads of baked potato, veggie stalls with falafels and salad, or I found a farm stall where I got some steak and onoins without the bread
night time snacks Whilst everyone was munching on pringles, haribo etc I took some mugshots and quavers ( 3or 4 syns)

When I am at a festival I was absolutely drinking which TBH was hard to syn as there was a lot of it :) but by eating right I knew I had some kind of damage limitation and saved a bit of money as I cooked my breakfast and dinner.

Whatever you do have loads of fun and if you do over indulge - at least you had a ball and can get back on track once your hangover goes away :)

Lisa xx

Are you a group member? There is an article on how to cope with festivals on the SW website :)

Back