Food glorious food! New beginnings food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by enragedapple, 6 September 2011 Social URL.

1. enragedapple

enragedapple Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am intending to start this tomorrow - see weight loss diary forum for todays food diary 'new beginnings' - got a bit confused as to which forum is for what!!

(It's all about food innnit!?!) - catchya tomorrow!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. enragedapple

enragedapple Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well here is food plan for the day (wi today!)

Bkfst - 2 wholemeal bread (heb), made into eggy bread and cooked in fry light, grilled tomato and 3 slices lean bacon, grilled. Big glass of water

Lunch - wholemeal pasta with tinned tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, chilli flakes and lean gammon leftovers, fruit (raspberries, apple, melon), free mullerlight yoghurt (new coconut and choc flavour!)

Snack - 3 scan Brans (3 syns), quark, smoked salmon and cucumber, glass of skimmed milk (hea)

Dinner - chicken, mushrooms, peppers, carrot, onions, stir fried in fry light and mixed with noodles, soy sauce and 2 tsp honey (2 syns)

4. enragedapple

enragedapple Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Only lost half a pound this week...so really trying hard for next week!

Breakfast - banana, quarter of a melon
    Lunch - smoked salmon, Philadelphia and cucumber sandwich (hea and b), packet of walkers sun bites (6syns), apple
    Snack - 3 scan brans (3syns), banana
    Dinner - chicken, veg and omelette stir fry with wholewheat noodles (cooked with fry light and soy sauce)

Options hot choc..yummy! (3syns)

Last edited: 10 September 2011
  5. enragedapple

enragedapple Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Today could be a bit tricky! We are going to a wedding...not very SW friendly! Not sure what time I will be eating so will update on the damage tomorrow!...I can put brekkie down though!

Breakfast - 2 wholemeal toast (heb), poached egg, tinned tomatoes, marmite

6. enragedapple

enragedapple Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's been a while!!! Struggling to keep this up - too busy at work.

WI last night - 1.5lbs off!!

Going to Cafe Rouge tonight and a bit apprehensive although have looked at the menu and think I have made healthy choices

Breakfast - 2 wholemeal toast (HEB), tinned tomatoes, poached egg

Lunch - Jacket potato, tinned salmon, salad, pickled onions, pineapple ( chopped fresh) and melon.

Dinner - CAFE ROUGE! I don't really drink so I will be on diet coke and water.
    I thought I would go for the Salade Entrecote (grilled steak, thinly sliced, on salad leaves and green beans - spicy sauce), with a portion of wild and basmati rice on the side. :argh:WARNING!!!! Cafe Rouge is a difficult one for healthy options!:mad:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.