Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Food glorious food! New beginnings food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by enragedapple, 6 September 2011 Social URL.

1. enragedapple

enragedapple Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am intending to start this tomorrow - see weight loss diary forum for todays food diary 'new beginnings' - got a bit confused as to which forum is for what!!

(It's all about food innnit!?!) - catchya tomorrow!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. enragedapple

enragedapple Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well here is food plan for the day (wi today!)

Bkfst - 2 wholemeal bread (heb), made into eggy bread and cooked in fry light, grilled tomato and 3 slices lean bacon, grilled. Big glass of water

Lunch - wholemeal pasta with tinned tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, chilli flakes and lean gammon leftovers, fruit (raspberries, apple, melon), free mullerlight yoghurt (new coconut and choc flavour!)

Snack - 3 scan Brans (3 syns), quark, smoked salmon and cucumber, glass of skimmed milk (hea)

Dinner - chicken, mushrooms, peppers, carrot, onions, stir fried in fry light and mixed with noodles, soy sauce and 2 tsp honey (2 syns)

4. enragedapple

enragedapple Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Only lost half a pound this week...so really trying hard for next week!

Breakfast - banana, quarter of a melon
    Lunch - smoked salmon, Philadelphia and cucumber sandwich (hea and b), packet of walkers sun bites (6syns), apple
    Snack - 3 scan brans (3syns), banana
    Dinner - chicken, veg and omelette stir fry with wholewheat noodles (cooked with fry light and soy sauce)

Options hot choc..yummy! (3syns)

Last edited: 10 September 2011
  5. enragedapple

enragedapple Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Today could be a bit tricky! We are going to a wedding...not very SW friendly! Not sure what time I will be eating so will update on the damage tomorrow!...I can put brekkie down though!

Breakfast - 2 wholemeal toast (heb), poached egg, tinned tomatoes, marmite

6. enragedapple

enragedapple Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's been a while!!! Struggling to keep this up - too busy at work.

WI last night - 1.5lbs off!!

Going to Cafe Rouge tonight and a bit apprehensive although have looked at the menu and think I have made healthy choices

Breakfast - 2 wholemeal toast (HEB), tinned tomatoes, poached egg

Lunch - Jacket potato, tinned salmon, salad, pickled onions, pineapple ( chopped fresh) and melon.

Dinner - CAFE ROUGE! I don't really drink so I will be on diet coke and water.
    I thought I would go for the Salade Entrecote (grilled steak, thinly sliced, on salad leaves and green beans - spicy sauce), with a portion of wild and basmati rice on the side. :argh:WARNING!!!! Cafe Rouge is a difficult one for healthy options!:mad:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.