Food information request

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by maj3091, 11 March 2009 Social URL.

1. maj3091

maj3091 It really does work! :)

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(23.38%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Hi,

I'm looking ahead to when I refeed and have a couple of questions regarding some items of food.

1. Fat-free mayo, can anybody recommend a brand or where to get it? I can find light and verylight, but haven't seen fat free.

2. Dried fruit. I used to love nibbling on raisons and sultanas, how do these fit in with refeeding?

3. I like my spicy food and sauces. Are things like chilli sauce (minus the donner kebab) ok to use?

Thanks,

Mark

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

Start Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(19.37%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Not sure about everything else

But it says to use low fat cooking sauces

The only one I could find is dolmio spag bol light

And dont even know if that counts!!

4. maj3091

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(23.38%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I think tomato based ones are OK as long as they are low fat (sure i read that somewhere). I was thinking more like the chilli sauce you get on a kebab (thin, but hot). I always used one from Tesco called flying goose, extra garlic and chilli, damn it was good! :)

5. kered

kered Gold Member

I never buy these tomato based sauces, they are so easy to make your own, just use tinned tomatoes, then add your own garlic, onions, oregano, or whatever ingredients you like in them. Its just a game of trying to find out your likes, you can start with pan frying onions and mushrooms in frylite, then add anything. I used the supermarkets own brand of chopped tomatoes for about 18p as the base and hey presto, no additives or e numbers and you know exactly what is in them.

6. maj3091

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(23.38%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Thanks for the advice....I really enjoy cooking, but with work and what not, never seem to find the time. I'm quite looking forward to getting back to doing some home cooking and enjoying some good food. My only worrying time is when I'm on the road as I do travel occaisionally, so I'll have to be really careful.

7. kered

kered Gold Member

I am looking forward to re-feed/maintenance to cook again too. I have been watching cookery shows and adapting them to healthy recipes.

Dont forget, if you are a busy person, you could always batch cook on your days off and freeze some, that would save time on your busy days.

Buy a cool bag for your travelling days and take healthy meals, snacks etc with you.

8. maj3091

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(23.38%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    That's a great idea for when I'm doing the odd day here and there, but I sometimes go abroad for a few days at time. But that's all about eating the right stuff at the right times and something that I have to deal with.

I've been getting a host of cook books from the net (downloaded loads last night). I seem to have this obsession with food! lol

9. kered

kered Gold Member

Ditto - I too am obsessed and sky+ all the coookery programmes lol

10. maj3091

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(23.38%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I just hope the actual food meets the minds expectation! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.