Food is not the problem

eternal

I always thought food and overeating was my problem - I blamed everything on my inability to control food and lose weight.
Everytime I went on a diet, I become more and more pre-occupied with food.
In 1989, I discovered a way to stick with a healthy eating plan and lose weight. That was 20 years ago and I still pinch myself and thank God that I am still maintaining my goal weight.:)

i think i am just about at that place where i have realised just that, the more i try to 'diet' the more obsessed i become with food, and end up just binging so now i am just trying to eat healthily and so far so good

I have probs with bingeing so Slimming World is working at the moment as i can still binge on free food. I realy need to address the reasons for my bingeing. Have 2 kids whingeing at my legs.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I tried one of those that delivers - it was sachet meals, 'look what we found'...... and some granola cereal. I lasted 2 days and was starving lol. I bought a months worth and have 3 weeks still in the cupboard. Should put it on freecycle really lol

I always thought food and overeating was my problem - I blamed everything on my inability to control food and lose weight.
Everytime I went on a diet, I become more and more pre-occupied with food.
In 1989, I discovered a way to stick with a healthy eating plan and lose weight. That was 20 years ago and I still pinch myself and thank God that I am still maintaining my goal weight.:)

Hello there, did you find OA? :)

Nah...don't think she did. The very successful Eternal is what I call a SIW or a SWHLHW ;)

*ponders* Hmm, SIW?:confused: Slim, Iconic Woman? Slimming World Healthy Loser Happy Wannabe? C'mon KD put me out of my misery.:D

*ponders* Hmm, SIW?:confused: Slim, Iconic Woman? Slimming World Healthy Loser Happy Wannabe?

:D Try Spammer in Waiting or Spammer Who Has Lost Her Way :D

It usually starts with messages similar to the above, then they wait for someone to say "how did you do it then?" Hey presto...time for a link.

Sometimes they post across various forums, but forget where they've posted...but that's not so common, they appear again out of the blue.

It's quite good fun to watch.

I was thinking someone was taking the michael. 25ft is very tall for a person lol.

Yeah...they come in all shapes and sizes.:sigh: 25ft is quite rare though :D

And besides. 'She' has a bmi of 0.9. I blame the product 'she' used. Ack...sorry, but that aint pretty ;)

Back