Food.. its soooo last year..12 pesky pounds till goal :D

After 2nd day i've lost another 2lbs, so i'm down to 12st 8lbs... feeling lot better about myself again.. 5lbs off.... 9 to go till i'm back in the 11's :D

Good on you mate...it's that taking control. When you realise that you can control those meanie voices, it really does help. Actually my own thoughts of sabatage are reducing and I'm enjoying the notion that I may actually get somewhere this time.

It's so much easier in the week though cos of work. What are you up to today? Out and about?

Out this morning at an appointment, then I thought i'd come home get changed and go for a 4 mile run, then I have work to do at home.. so will be multi-tasking between laptops!!

So did you ever get to the running club ? Or are you doing it alone ?

I bought a skipping rope today ! :) It was £1.79 in Argos and is probably the cheapest bit of exercise kit but I like skipping. Mind you, after having a go just in the garden its a lot harder than I remember ! Also feel a bit silly if anyone can see me out of their upstairs windows. I wish I wasn't so bloomin self-conscious of everything I do with my body :eek:

Not been to running club yet.. in fact i've been v lazy with regards to training and the gym the last few days. I have mapped out a 4mile run from my house.. was going to do it this morning.. but overslept! I'm going out tonight, no excuses, may go to running club but doubt I'll be back from conference in time to get there.. so will prob be on my own tonight. Have entered quite a few races so I do need to keep at it - have two 10ks - one in May, one in July, thinking of entering the Tough Guy Nettle Warrior on 29th July... thats like well extreme and as well as the marathon in September I have entered the Gt Eastern run on 14 October :)

Weight down another 2lbs, so i'm 12st 6lbs... 7lbs gone in 3days :D

Stayed the same today, but I did eat the three course meal at the seminar yesterday (although I didn't have dessert!) Judging by grotty taste in my mouth I think i'm in ketosis.. thought I wouldn't be after the meal yesterday.

Going for a run shortly.. no rush I have all morning, although need to get to gym too

Also need to come up with something green!!!! Thought maybe get some cheap green fabric and become a leprechaun, if i wrap a belt round it.. but not sure i'm that creative!

oooh that sounds nice.. erm i'm not going by on M6.. but may be able to pop that way after i've picked Cathy up... hehe i could bring an uzi and drive by jag whilst at it lol!! ;)

Tough Guy Nettle Warrior 29 July

Okay as though running a marathon in September this year isn't enough of a challenge... I have virtually made my mind up... 99.9999% certain .. to do the Tough Guy Nettle Warrior on 29th July.

Can't afford to enter until after payday.. so i still have two weeks to talk myself out of entering..once i've sent the payment though there is no backing out (Its £55)... bloody lot of money to torture myself for a couple of hours!

Basically its an extreme race, set on a farm in South Staffs, there are numerous punishing obstacles.. underwater tunnel, barbed wire crawl, swamps, 30ft walls to climb, hills that you don't just run down once.. u have to turn round and run back up,back down, back up... drops into lakes etc.... how much fun can a girl put herself through!!!!!!!!

Tough Guy - Firey Holes

I will let u know when i post off my application form....!!! Oh and I may be really cheeky and beg for sponsorship!!!

Just got back from 4 mile run at Pitsford water.. was really good and I did it on SS.. my first 4 Miler on SS. Did it in a fraction over 40 mins, averaged 10.18 min miles... not bad :)

Bit hungry now so gonna have my first shake!

Tough Guy here i come :help2:

Okay as though running a marathon in September this year isn't enough of a challenge... I have virtually made my mind up... 99.9999% certain .. to do the Tough Guy Nettle Warrior on 29th July.

Can't afford to enter until after payday.. so i still have two weeks to talk myself out of entering..once i've sent the payment though there is no backing out (Its £55)... bloody lot of money to torture myself for a couple of hours!

Basically its an extreme race, set on a farm in South Staffs, there are numerous punishing obstacles.. underwater tunnel, barbed wire crawl, swamps, 30ft walls to climb, hills that you don't just run down once.. u have to turn round and run back up,back down, back up... drops into lakes etc.... how much fun can a girl put herself through!!!!!!!!

Tough Guy - Firey Holes

I will let u know when i post off my application form....!!! Oh and I may be really cheeky and beg for sponsorship!!!

All I can say after just looking at that website is OMG :eek:
But I believe in you and just know you could do it :D

I know I'm a day, well a nite early but just popping past to say.....:D :D

Happy St. Patricks Day
Shona St. Padraigs Duit

Need to inspire myself....

Okay due to the slight slump in my dieting.. ie not being able to stick to it.. I have decided to remind myself what I can do when I put my mind to it, committ myself and never back down.. in the hope that maybe that will make me get the last bit of weight off!

SS'd for 3 days last week, then had one meal, then friday I ate two meals and yesterday the same.. 2lbs of the 7lbs lost has been put back on.. although guess thats not totally accurate I guess. I have been running for last two days - not been yet today though.

SO i have been messing around with pics and have done a before and after (after to date of course.. next time I post pics I want to be a size 10!!!)

Weightloss.jpg

TattooreworkBeforeandAfter.jpg

Hey mate, well done on the refresher!! Maybe use is at your screen saver How foxy you look in your naked dress!!!

well seeing the gross before pic on my screensaver i guess would be inspiration.. but i really can't look at that pic for more than a few seconds.. hate it !!!!!!!

Gonna stop sounding like a broken record....

Right weighed myself today i'm 12st 8lbs.. so 2lbs back on over the last three days.. not good and i'm sick of hearing myself say i'm going to SS and then not! :badmood:

So i have set myself the following targets (even though all I can think about is toast spread with butter and jam *stomach rumbles*):

By March 30th - to be into the 11's

By end of April - to be nearly at target weight of 10 1/2 stone

At the end of April I will switch to 790 to reach maintenance weight of 10 stone (so 9 1/2 stone plus the glucose store)

Will do myself a new ticker to the 10 1/2 stone target

Week one starts now!!! :gimi:

Wondering if I dare print off my before and after picture and stick it to my fridge..... would be mortified if i left it on there and had visitors

Back