Food not so glorious food!

Ok so I'm new to this site and thought I would create a diary to keep me on track and motivated as if I keep note I can't fall off the wagon .. Maybe Ha!

Bit of background
I weigh 11st 3lbs today and am 5ft 5 I have decided enough is enough
I have been ill today and spent most the day looking through old and recent pictures .. To my realisation I found a load of pictures of when I thought I was 'fat' but I looked at them and realised I was skinny! These pictures were about 4 years old and I weighed 8st 7lbs - 9st - at the time I was obsessed with counting calories and ran through the forest near my house about four times a week. I was obsessed with getting the scales down and every pound counted.
Then I started working and I lost sight of weight and the busy rush of real life took over, I had my own money so could buy my own lunch and go out for meals with friends ect and the weight just crept on.
Looking back at those pictures made me so sad as I thought I was fat when in fact I would love to be 9st now! (Don't know what you've got till it's gone lol) However, I have made a decision I WILL get back there!!!

I've been reading through all the threads and posts on here and it's such inspiration!!

I'm going to be using myfitnesspal calorie tracker and also a week by week picture app to track my progress visually so I can SEE my body changing as sometimes as crazy as it sounds that can mean more than seeing the scales go down as you can't notice the difference when it's gradual.

I'm sure you will all be a great support and I look forward to sharing my weight loss (I'm determined) and watching and assisting if I can with yours too! ?

Bye bye old me!! X

Back