Food Obsession!!!!

Anyone else on SS become obsessed with food?? :ashamed0005:

I am spending HOURS each day planning meals...literally writing out every individual componant of a meal and listing the calories. I've been writing out of recipe books, and looking up new recipes on the internet. I DON'T EVEN COOK!

And I've never baked once in my life and I've actually been looking up cake and biscuit recipes!! :gimi: It's not that I'm actually tempted to eat any of it...it's all for when I've reached my goal and in maintenance (which is still a VERY long way away).

But it is becoming an actual obsession. :eat: Been going on for about a week now!

Just me??

I bought loads of cook books, which will never get used (as I barely cook either), I would quite happily sit in bed reading a cook book before nodding off. I also have a sudden interest in Masterchef and Food Glorious Food and anything else food related. Weird isn't it. It isn't that I want the food, I just can't help watching it.

Oh totally! I can, and have, sat for hours and watched man vs food and diners drive ins and dives on the food network. My mouth starts watering and I get food envy, then go have a not-quite-as-satisfying bar or shake! Oh well, it's not forever thank God!

Oh totally! I can, and have, sat for hours and watched man vs food and diners drive ins and dives on the food network. My mouth starts watering and I get food envy, then go have a not-quite-as-satisfying bar or shake! Oh well, it's not forever thank God!
I can so identify with this! On my first meal out to celebrate goal, I went to a southern barbeque place and wanted a plate full of ribs n chicken! I had it too! but it wasnt as nice as I thought it was gonna be :( Beware though-I have obsessed about food all the way through, and I find now Im at goal, its really difficult to stop myself from going overboard, (not that I didnt do that before cambridge! Lol! thats why I did Cambridge!)
Enjoy dreaming, just dont make it an everyday reality! :)

Back