food pack list

bali2001

hi i started yesterday and was given a selection of foodpacks by the c, found a couple i dont like, is ther a list anywhere of all the packs they do
thanks

Here is the list of packs :)

Soups;
Mushroom
Tomato
Chilli
Vegetable
Chicken

Shakes;
Chocolate
Vanilla
Strawberry
Raspberry (think it is being phased out)
Banana
Caramel (might be phased out now)

Bars;
Cranberry
Peanut
Fruit
Lemon
Toffee

Bear in mind though that not all LLC's carry all the packs all the time - mine never has raspberry or caramel and quite often doesn't have chilli as they are not requested by anyone in the groups he runs, though of course any LLC should order some in for you if you ask for them :)

You forgot porridge!!

whoops!
lol, that's because I haven't had it or even seen it on display at my meetings yet so it's not 'in my head' as being an available pack :p

thats my excuse, and I'm sticking to it! :D

thanks thats a great help, do you have to buy the water flavourings as extra? if so how much are they and what flavours do they do

Has anyone else noticed that they've changed the peanut and cranberry bars? They're more chewy, higher in calories and lower in carbs. Better though.

Water flavourings are extra. £9 a tub and make up 32 litres. They come in Fruits of the forest, St Clements and sunshine orange flavours. :)

EDIT: Guy beat me to it! :p

the water flavourings are extra, they do lemon, orange and fruits of the forest. I've tried the lemon and it's alright, basically makes the water taste like flat lemonade :p

I think the tubs are about £9 but they amount you get in them compared to how much you actually have to use means they'll last you quite a while.

If all you want is a savoury drink, Marigold Boullion (low-salt version) is a cheaper alternative and made from the same stuff the LL power is, plenty of people on here have it and it's fine :)

lemon is....well.....an aquiered taste, I think.

The smell of it when you open the bar reminds me of the lemon-scented Toilet Duck, and it doesn't taste much better either (not that I've tasted toilet duck, mind!); basically, it doesn't taste like lemon.

Making into biscuits apparantly makes it really nice, haven't tried it myself though.

Is chewy? or spongy? Covered in choc?
Wish CD had something lemony....

Toilet duck huh? Weird as it is Im still very tempted....Is it a meal replacement or a snack bar? Do you know how many cals and carbs?
Questions questions.....
thankooooo

Cals and carbs are slightly more than an LL pack hence why you can only have 1 a day, I don't know off the top of my head the numbers though sorry. It is a meal replacement, the same as the shakes and soups on LL.

It has the same sort of texture and consistancy as Starburst chews; basically, it's like a bar of rubbery plastic that tastes and smells like a bathroom cleaning product :p

Very descriptive Pete. Now for your next essay..... :D:D:D

PS you look so much like my first husband in your new pic (which is very impressive by the way) I have to look twice and try not to run out of the door! :eek:

Here is the list of packs :)

Soups;
Mushroom
Tomato
Chilli
Vegetable
Chicken

Shakes;
Chocolate
Vanilla
Strawberry
Raspberry (think it is being phased out)
Banana
Caramel (might be phased out now)

Bars;
Cranberry
Peanut
Fruit
Lemon
Toffee

Bear in mind though that not all LLC's carry all the packs all the time - mine never has raspberry or caramel and quite often doesn't have chilli as they are not requested by anyone in the groups he runs, though of course any LLC should order some in for you if you ask for them :)

:giggle: Raspberry and Caramel were cancelled a loooooong time ago! :D If anyone has them, they are just the run off. :)

ooh I have some raspberry, must be the last of a dying breed. Shame cos although I wasn't keen to start with I like them now. May stock up next time I go to LLC.

lol! What are the fruit bars like? I've never tried them. I saw my LLC had some and she just said they're old stock, so maybe they've been discontinued as well??

Fruit bars better not be discontinued, some weeks I just have 7 of them!

To me they taste like Chewits/Starburst but without the extremely-sweet edge to them :p very nice, and apparantly lovely if you bake them into biscuits too :)

Just don't expect the bar to actually taste like eating some fruit, sadly it doesn't!

ooh I might ask very nicely to try one then. I like the lemon & toffee made into biscuits so at the least I could do that..

Back