Food pack recipes ?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by katalena, 30 June 2009 Social URL.

1. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Diet:
    I was on Lighter Life
    I have seen the list of food pack recipes that have been posted but just wanted to ask what the "official" rules are on doing this?

Is it something people recommend for a change?

Does it affect your weight loss at all?

Thanks folks

Kat xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi Kat - it just makes things a bit more interesting at times. It is all allowed, butyou should only cook one pack a day, so it you make muffins, only have one - you can have the others, as long as they are not cooked. Cooking changes the vitamin cotent.

I made a lot of different things, it kep t me from getting bored. Then about the last 2 months, I just lived on Mint Chocoate shakes or ice cream. And that was me sorted to the end! So if the help you, you them!

x

4. bubbles

bubbles Regular Member

Diet:
    atkins
    How do you make ice cream?

5. kenshin112

kenshin112 Gotta Make A Change

Diet:
    Total Solution
    how do you make mint choc shake

6. Jezebella

Jezebella Playing the Angel

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    8st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(40.2%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Kat, I tried the crisps once, made with soup packs amazing, I tried a savoury muffin with chicken soup, quite ok, have just made a chocolate muffin, it was THE MOST DISGUSTING thing I have ever eaten, vile does not begin to describe its awfulness, screw the texture and the chewing, stick with the shake and soup :)

Jez
    xx

MagdaX likes this.
  7. MagdaX

MagdaX is Magdalicious

Start Weight:
    17st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(19.26%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life/ Exante
    I love ice cream or my own frappucinos.
    For ice cream just blend your favourite shake with lots of ice in a blender. I usually add one or two crushed sweetners. The more ice and less water you put the thicker the texture will be.

For frappucinos, blend choc shake with 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, sweetner and some water. Yum!
    Or you can make a peppermint tea and use it in the shake instead of water. Lovely in this weather!
    Enjoy..

8. bubbles

bubbles Regular Member

Diet:
    atkins
    also sorry to hijack thread how do you make mousse? on cambridge we had to mix it with gelatine and put it in fridge for half hour is it same with LL??

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.