Step 1 Sole Source Food Packs

libra77

Silver Member
Hi
Hi am considering doing Cambridge weight plan. Currently doing LL but it is a bit expensive for me to continue with. How much should I expect to pay for food packs on CWP?

Any advice gratefully received.

You're 5ft 7 luckily (if you were an inch taller you'd need 4 packs a day :)). 3 packs a day will cost you between £40-£45 a week. It varies a bit as CWPCs are allowed to set their own prices.

Hi Lily,

Thanks for the reply. I've just had an email from a consultant and they charge £2.50 per pack. This seems a bit high too me, but still cheaper than LL and more choice too. Wondering if its worth shopping around?

Seems a bit high to me too. What's that then, £52.50 a week? Think you should be able to do better than that. Might be worth calling Cambridge HQ for some names of CWPCs near you as not all of then are on the website. The number is 0800 161412. :)

Apparently Cambridge have put up their prices by 6% so could be the new pricing no?

Seems a bit high to me too. What's that then, £52.50 a week? Think you should be able to do better than that. Might be worth calling Cambridge HQ for some names of CWPCs near you as not all of then are on the website. The number is 0800 161412. :)

Thanks, I'll call them tomorrow. Yes it would work out £52.50 p/w. I paid over £70 on LL so still a saving but if I could get it for around £40ish that would be even better :)

Yeah possibly babymumma2. I wonder if I ring whether they'd tell me the prices my local consultants charge? Worth a try maybe :) lets face it in this economic climate none of us have money to burn.

They're unlikely to know what consultants charge - that's up to individual consultants. Most charge around £2 a product. Even with a 6% rise that's £2.12 a product. £2.50 per product seems a bit steep.

Mine has just increased, £2.30 per pack and around £2.50 for a tetra or bar.... grrr. But cheaper than what I would be eating.

Its made me quite sad as i may have to come off sole source and to 1000kal as i have quite a lot of commitments at the moment to stretch it extra :(!

Back