Food price

I sometimes use the microwaveable steam veg from Aldi as well. Obviously not as good as the real thing but they're good to take to work.

going to have to look around at aldi i think! i have already brought frozen food and stuff like peppers are easy to buy frozen and have them in meals :)

Hopefully going to aldi will save me lots!

I always shop around. I do the bulk buy in aldi but then pop to pound stretcher, b & m, tesco or asda for the rest or where I know they have offers on x

Frozen veg.... Spinach, mushrooms, frozen fruit from forest fruits to mango etc.

Will not be a wobbly bride - June 2014!

4 stone 7.5 off

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com app

Due to the amount of super free food that needs to be eaten on slimming world, I have noticed it can get quite expensive. Just wondering if anyone has any tips on how to save on super free food? Thanks Eve x
I buy from local grocers rather than supermarket .... Today I got 8 onions,6 apples, 4 satsuma , massive bunch of grapes, 5 plums, 3 kiwi a large cauliflower a large broccoli 2 leeks 5 large carrots and 2 handfuls of peas ( because my son loves them) oh and 4 tomatoes and a bunch of spring onions oh and 2 cantaloupe melons all for £ 10.74

I use the Birdseye steamed veg bags usually, you get either 4 or 6 pks in each one (cant remember now) but they come in all different types, just stick em in the microwave for 3 minutes. Really easy and tasty too :)

Back