1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Food processor

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Dolly Rocker, 3 September 2014 Social URL.

1. Dolly Rocker

Dolly Rocker Well-Known Member

Hey peeps I want to buy a food processor but have no idea of what brand or anything?!

Anyone use one & can point me in the right direction?

Thankssssssss D xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. pavschick

pavschick Well-Known Member

Depending on what you want to do with it . I bought the argos cookworks one dirt cheap I think around £13 but great for slicing grating and whizzing to a puree. It's small so can keep it on the workbench. I use mine every time I am making soups casseroles etc I never ever chop anything by hand now. Makes cooking a doddle especially when preparing all those super free ingredients.

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

What do you want it for, I have a nicer dicer for chopping veggies & stuff, I have a hand blender for blending!!! and a mixer which I use occasionally but not really that often.

5. Dolly Rocker

I want it for the chopping, grating & blending?!

Ha can you tell I am clueless with this stuff!

Xxx

6. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Okie dokies that helps, I use my nicer dicer plus, the plus is important (JML only not cheap versions) for chopping & grating it wasn't cheap at £50, and a hand blender which was shops own for blending.

Honestly I don't really use my mixer much only when I'm making something like falafels & I want to blend a whole tin of chickpeas.

7. jogirl

jogirl Well-Known Member

I have a Cookworks foodprocessor that comes with attachments for slicing/grating, and a blender jug. It's basic but does everything I need it to. I've had it a while and can't remember exactly how much it was, but there is a very similar one in Argos for £34.99. I love my food processor!

8. Dolly Rocker

Thanks my lovelies on the look out for one this weekend!

Dxxx