FOOD PROCESSORS

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
Hi everyone :)
i want to buy a food processor and i was wondering can anyone recommend a good one..theres so many of them i dont know which one to choose!
Thanks x

Depends what you are after :-

Mini ones, the Magic bullet is very good and comes with a juicer attachment, a blender attachment and loads of other bits.

Full size ones, you can't go far wrong with Kenwood food processors.

Or if you have loads of money burning a hole in your pocket I quite like the Kitchenaid range - you can get them in loads of colours now as well.

I love my Moulinex and use it almost everyday.

mnx-DFB3.jpg

I too give a thumbs up to a Kenwood multi-pro from argos.

My old Kenwood was a hand me down some 30 years old! When it bit the dust I replaced it with the kenwood multi-pro and its fab. Loads of attachments, graters and slicers etc ooh and a jug bender bit too.

x

thanks for all your replies.ill check them out tonight :) xxx

You won't go far wrong with a Kenwood. If you can get the multi-pro type from Argos it will do everything you ever want plus a few more besides. And getting replacement or additional attachments is so easy from Kenwood direct.

Happy processing!

You won't go far wrong with a Kenwood. If you can get the multi-pro type from Argos it will do everything you ever want plus a few more besides. And getting replacement or additional attachments is so easy from Kenwood direct.

Happy processing!

thanks hun i think ill go for the multi pro :D

Back