• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

food shopping

That depends on what plan you are using.......
Fruit, Veg, skimmed milk, wholemeal bread, very lean meat, rice, pasta, yogurt..... I know thats more than 5 but not sure which plan your using?

I do green days for me I need
Baked beans
Wholemeal pasta
Bananas
Babybel
Dr Oken fat free yoguart

They are my comfort foods and if I have those it keeps me on track :)

charlies_mummy

all for my little man x
5 things I buy every week are:
cous cous
eggs
quark
extra lean mince
pepsi max (I know it's not fantastic for you, but if I am not having chocolate I need this treat!)

x

Agreed on Pepsi Max - I only allow myself a can a day but diet coke or anything like that is a must for me.

whats worng with pepsi max ? I thought all sugar free drinks were ok ?
Diet fizzy drinks are free, but they're full of chemicals and aren't very good for your health - they can also play havoc with your blood sugar levels, making you feel hungrier. I think that like all processed-type foods, they're best enjoyed in moderation :)

As for the topic, oooh, I don't know - my one essential thing when I go shopping is my food list, where I've planned out everything for the week. I always buy potatoes though - I find SW chips so delicious and comforting!

hmm...not been doing this long but these are the things I go to when before hand I would have just eaten a load of garbage!

Yoghurts
curly wurlys
kit kats
fruit by the gallon
Pepsi Max (smacks hand)

How ironic, 3 out of the 5 things are still garbage which is what I'm meant to be staying away fro LOL

Piggy
x

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
*Eggs
*onions
*babybell lights
*400g of Hovis WM
*chicken breasts

thats on top of truck loads of fruit and veg!

maclynn

Silver Member
my 5 weekly things are:)
frozen mixed berry fruits(tesco £1.29)
extra lean mince
tesco's caffine free diet cola(47p 2litre, so much nice than dite coke and pespi)
eggs
bacon:D

oooohhhh thats a corker of a question... just 5 :hmm: -Im cheating and ignoring the obvious salad etc..so thinking of the 5 that I HAVE to have or there are tears n tantrums would be:-
  1. avocados
  2. fresh pineapple/canteloupe melon
  3. activia intensley yohurts (2.5)
  4. tickled beetroot
  5. tickled cabbage
there are several more "must haves" but I won't cheat and add them :D-ok I may have cheated a little by putting 2 together :p

MissyLisa

Slim for Summer
My 5 essentials are

Baked Beans
Quorn Pieces
Jacket Potatoes
Lettuce
Onion

Lisa xx

CAPRICORN said:
oooohhhh thats a corker of a question... just 5 :hmm: -Im cheating and ignoring the obvious salad etc..so thinking of the 5 that I HAVE to have or there are tears n tantrums would be:-

[*]avocados
[*]fresh pineapple/canteloupe melon
[*]activia intensley yohurts (2.5)
[*]tickled beetroot
[*]tickled cabbage

there are several more "must haves" but I won't cheat and add them :D-ok I may have cheated a little by putting 2 together :p
Presume you mean pickled beetroot and cabbage! Tee hee!

Presume you mean pickled beetroot and cabbage! Tee hee!
:D -yep.. but I have always called em tickled :p ...I love all things tickled.. I have a vinegar addiction I think :D