• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Food Sniffing.......

S: 13st12lb
I forgot last time I was on this diet how I sniffed food and got pleasure out of it (doesn't take me much :rolleyes:.) Well on Monday the OH had a Maccy D's drive through and asked me to unwrap his McMuffin. I didn't realise until he asked what I was doing :confused: ..... I had it up to my nose sniffing it! Lets say he wasnt impressed lol.
Anyone else addicted to sniffing?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

charley24

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I sniff everything, including my work mates lunches !

last week on the girls had my fav sarnie, but ate it, I sat and hd a good sniff of the bag it was in (hot paninni with mozzarella, tuna and sweetcorn).......drooling now !

S: 12st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 2st2lb(17.44%)
Yes!!!!!! my name is Nichola and I'm a serial sniffer too!! :8855:

I also make (to be honest, he doesn't take much persuading) my fiance eat anything that I feel like eating, so for dinner he will have something like a chinese and some chocolate cake for afters over the weekend - lush!

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
I love sniffing too and I have found when I turn up to peoples houses after they have eaten I know exactly what they have had!

When I went to the Mars factory (megan pauses, saliva dripping, shuts mouth and carries on) I fel like I was breathing in calories so I do wonder :D

S: 13st12lb
my fiance eat anything that I feel like eating,
I do this with my children. If I fancy a cake, I let them have it for their pudding and get satisfaction...weird.
When I went to the Mars factory
Well done you. Don't think I would have had the will power. Isn't there you can sample as much as you want to?

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
S: 14st0lb C: 13st7lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 0st7lb(3.57%)
i do get that when i walk past places but not at home
i've gone the otherway...DH & DD eat healthier now than ever before....and i sniff the healthy food like there is no tomorrow! Yesterday it wa wholemeal pasta with tuna, sweetcorn, olives and e/l mayo! I could have sniffed it for hours!
The other day was a low fat curry all made from scratch...oh my god...now THAT killed me! lol
My DH assured me it was AMAZING! *cry*

specialk

Silver Member
S: 26st0lb C: 26st0lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 50.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
thank you!!!! im not weird!!!! i like to sniff food too, especially what the family is eating... they all think i am daft and a nutter!!! i know im normal now :D :D :D

doubledebra

Back 2 finish my journey
S: 19st11lb C: 15st12lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 35.8 Loss: 3st13lb(19.86%)
I am also a sniffer. My friend thought it was hilarious the other day at the pub when i asked if i could smell his nuts! :)

G: 10st7lb
OMG i soooo do this :D

I also keep feeding up my husband by making him get takeaways so i can watch him eat them :D how bad is that!!!!! he often refuses but when he gets them the smell satisfies me!!

I also stare at the kids eating their dinners

Oh god its bad!

S: 18st4lb C: 17st3lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 41.4 Loss: 1st1lb(5.86%)
OMG! Me too. Luckily my DH works away during the week, but when he gets home I usually find myself sniffing his meals and especially his beer.:eek:
Oddly I've no cravings (apart from chickpeas :confused:) but the sniffing makes me feel like I'm not missing out.