Food that makes me LOVE this 'diet'

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh forgot. Had it not been for SW I'd never have tried the Special K Bites and got addicted to them (hobnob replacement) or the Hifi bars, Choc Fudge Alpen Lights

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh forgot. Had it not been for SW I'd never have tried the Special K Bites and got addicted to them (hobnob replacement) or the Hifi bars, Choc Fudge Alpen Lights
Have you tried Kellogs Crunchy Oatbakes???? They taste exactly like hobnobs and 28g is a HEX B- that is about 20 little 'biscuits' and I just eat them dry with a cup of tea to dip them in!

Not yet, didn't know about these but we have a limited supply of SW friendly foods over here. May get my dad to add them to my little care parcel

What a super post, I can't rep you hun, if I could then I would!

Sad foods

Scan bran
Pretend cake (scan bran cake)
Cottage cheese
Quorn (Ewww)

Happy Foods

Eggs chips and mushy peas
Spag bol
Meatballs and ratatouille with spaghetti
Huge Jacket pot and beans
Cooked breakfast - bacon,eggs, beans, mushrooms and toast
Curry and rice
Burgers with cheese and bacon and SW chips

Oh gosh, the list is endless! You can tell I love my food!

I :heartpump: SW chips ;)

Sad food
Frylight
Splenda
Quorn
Nimble wholemeal

Happy food
Pasta
Jacket potato with tuna sweetcorn mayo
curries and rice
Loaded sandwiches
Laughing cow light
Bacon!
Fruit
Total greek yogurt 2% fat (only 1/2 a syn!)
Alpen lights

My favorite thing has to be hotel chocolat tasting selection. 2.5 syns each and I get a box every 3 months. It takes h and I about a month and a half to eat them but they are just so nice when I need a chocolate fix. I already have my hc advent calendar ready.

My favorite thing has to be hotel chocolat tasting selection. 2.5 syns each and I get a box every 3 months. It takes h and I about a month and a half to eat them but they are just so nice when I need a chocolate fix. I already have my hc advent calendar ready.
oooh- I have streered well away from Hotel Chocolat for a while, but am going to Manchester this afternoon, so may have to go and treat myself! Well worth 2.5 each

Thanks

Hi all

I am a real emotional eater, and have found that the more I think I am on a diet, the more sad I get.

These are the foods that make me sad:
Quark
scanbrans
mullerlights
virtually ANY low fat cake or dessert
(I know many people love them, but they make me want to cry)?
I hate Quark too

Back