Food, Weight & Health Diary

Purpled

Gold Member
I had a diary on here about 3 or 4 years back, I lost over 60lbs and went from a tall size 16 to a tiny 8/10. Following the 'Filling & Healthy Plan' with a few pp days. I felt too small at my lowest weight and settled into a healthy and easy to manage 10 stone, size 10/12. I got married and fell pregnant and had a beautiful baby girl. She is amazing, keeps me busy and fills my heart with love. I didn't really gain much pregnancy weight, 2 weeks after she was born I had only gained 7lbs and that pretty much disappeared with breastfeeding and pram walks. However since then some weight has creeped back on, mainly due to lack of exercise. My healthy lifestyle has also gone a bit awol, with me eating whatever I want and foods that arn't really good for my body. So here I am back with a food diary to track my progress. I don't really want to place much emphasis on numbers, so be honest I got a bit obsessed with my weight last time. I just want to eat healthy, be healthy and not obsess with weight. I am following the weight watchers filling and healthy plan as I do need some rules to follow.
I've already had my breakfast before I decided to follow this plan and I have 2 x Weetabix with almond milk. So I will have to point the weetabix.

I will be back later to update food.

Hiya, here to subscribe. Look forward to reading your filling and healthy diary. I much prefer filling and healthy days however this week will be pointing as had big Easter weekend and not enough weeklies to get me through as need a few little extras with it. I'm similar to you in I need to follow a plan. I've been up and down about a stone- stone and a half for yeRs and if I don't track I don't maintain. So this time I've lost 7lbs so far, and would like to lose another 7 and then just maintain and be generally healthier. I'm hoping filling and healthy is the answer! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello how are both of you doing ? I'm starting on Saturday morning. X

Hi honey-j, welcome!
If you asked me last week I would have said doing great. Had lost 7lbs in 3 weeks. However this week with Easter, a take away and a meal at a friends house later and I have put on 2lbs! But am back on it today. When I can commit to the plan properly, it's brilliant, definitely works. I find you can eat so much more with filling and healthy.
How much do you have to lose? I am currently 5lbs down of ideal 1stonr to lose, have been bigger in the past and trying hard not to fall into old habits! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I had a diary on here about 3 or 4 years back, I lost over 60lbs and went from a tall size 16 to a tiny 8/10. Following the 'Filling & Healthy Plan' with a few pp days. I felt too small at my lowest weight and settled into a healthy and easy to manage 10 stone, size 10/12. I got married and fell pregnant and had a beautiful baby girl. She is amazing, keeps me busy and fills my heart with love. I didn't really gain much pregnancy weight, 2 weeks after she was born I had only gained 7lbs and that pretty much disappeared with breastfeeding and pram walks. However since then some weight has creeped back on, mainly due to lack of exercise. My healthy lifestyle has also gone a bit awol, with me eating whatever I want and foods that arn't really good for my body. So here I am back with a food diary to track my progress. I don't really want to place much emphasis on numbers, so be honest I got a bit obsessed with my weight last time. I just want to eat healthy, be healthy and not obsess with weight. I am following the weight watchers filling and healthy plan as I do need some rules to follow.
I've already had my breakfast before I decided to follow this plan and I have 2 x Weetabix with almond milk. So I will have to point the weetabix.

I will be back later to update food.

Did you go from a size 16 to an 8/10 just through WW? Well done, great stats :)

Back