Food whilst on LT

Hi,

This is my third time on lipotrim, it worked 1st time cos I followed it exactly but didn't get to goal, refeed etc. Second time was tough and started the whole having a bit of meat think.

The theory you describe MTM may be correct re ketosis, I don't know, I only know my experience was that the eating started with bits of meat but was a slippery slope and a waste of time.

I've learned my lesson and 10 weeks in this time at 3.5 stone I know its 100% or nothing for me cos my head can't cope with the eating, whatever the science. Thats only be, you may be different, so good luck with whatever you choose.

The whole point of the LT diet is not to eat and to lose weight that way, so if you do want to eat (low carb food, healthy food whatever) for whatever reason you have then maybe you should think about whether this diet is for you. Iv been on it for a week now and already see a difference so im going to stick with it whatever i go through. As i said the whole point of a VLCD is not to eat anything.

The whole point of the LT diet is not to eat and to lose weight that way, so if you do want to eat (low carb food, healthy food whatever) for whatever reason you have then maybe you should think about whether this diet is for you. Iv been on it for a week now and already see a difference so im going to stick with it whatever i go through. As i said the whole point of a VLCD is not to eat anything.

Each to their own, what ever works for you is clearly the thing to do. We are all on an individual journey, so if I want to eat something (currently I dont - I just asked the question), I will, that doesn't mean I am right or wrong, if that's what I need to do to succeed then so be it. With respect, I don't think it is right for someone who doesn't know me to question what I should or shouldn't be doing.

don`t do the eating thing. i have been doing that i would eat a slice of meat still checking my ketones but i expect a drop in my weightloss today when i go. and i am so disappointed with myself but back to work tomorrow which should be a bit more easier to follow. than having 11 days off with the kids.

the whole point of the lt diet is not to eat and to lose weight that way, so if you do want to eat (low carb food, healthy food whatever) for whatever reason you have then maybe you should think about whether this diet is for you. Iv been on it for a week now and already see a difference so im going to stick with it whatever i go through. As i said the whole point of a vlcd is not to eat anything.
wooo hooo someone who talks sense!!!!

Each to their own, what ever works for you is clearly the thing to do. We are all on an individual journey, so if I want to eat something (currently I dont - I just asked the question), I will, that doesn't mean I am right or wrong, if that's what I need to do to succeed then so be it. With respect, I don't think it is right for someone who doesn't know me to question what I should or shouldn't be doing.
You asked the question... you will get answers...LT IS A TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT!!! I dont think talking about adding food is very helful to anyone as people start to think about it,try it and fail!!!!
Espcially new members!!!!
LT INCLUDES NO ADDED EXTRAS 3 SHAKES FOR WOMEN, 4 womes or 2 mans SHAKES FOR MEN 4 SHAKES FOR WOMEN OVER 5FT 8 AND THATS IT APART FROM WATER!!!!!!! ENOUGH SAID

Last edited:
Im just saying my opinion and im personally not going to spend all this money on this diet and then go and eat (carbs or no carbs) Im not telling you what to do or not do im just saying if your thinking of eating maybe this diet isn't for you. But if you want to give your boby food then go ahead its your diet, your conscience and your life.

DONT DO IT!

IT WILL MAKE THE DIZZY SPELLS WORSE!!!

I cheated on protein on and off for the first couple of weeks, and felt really ill, when i stopped cheated, i felt better...

then (confession time again!) I cheated in week 3, only a bit and only on protein - guess what??

I felt shi1te again!

I even rang LT for advice as i felt so ill, they said if you eat anything ANYTHING it will make you feel ill, tired, headachey, dizzy etc... like week 1-2 transition symptoms all over again.

IT JUST AINT WORTH IT

Trust me - it makes it so much harder!

Just get on with the program and stop thinking about food! LT is not just ketogenic, its chemical and psycological as well. you have to follow it preceisely to get results and good health.

if you really feel the need, check out competitiors similar plans that add a meal a day to them, like CD.

good luck.

Well done on your loss this week milktray. I think LT is a tool to help lose weight, to get a handle on out of control eating, to educate yourself about your needs around food which are out of kilter. Other peoples LT stuff is their own so ..... of course its more complicated and you might fail, and you might might be able to/have to go back to shakes only, but that is all about you. Good luck for your continued success with it.

Niyid, 2 men shakes=4 lady shakes which is why you can split them to make 4 meals.

I still have dizzy spells 16 weeks in and I drink about 4L a day. BUT I do have low blood pressure and put it down to that as I had dizzy spells before I went on LT.

David, you pose an interesting question and I hope the answers given have helped you and others starting out.

x

Back