Food without the angst - Vegan SW

I've so much hard work in front of me, a kind man just brought me loads of good topsoil but it is bags too heavy for me to carry so today I will (as soon as I stop typing lol) empty the bags into buckets and carry them through to the back and spread on the cleared area, level and remove the odd root (again lol, I make it sound trivial) then go and buy turf (heavy!!!) and lay the lawn so that dd and bf and me and the rest of the family can sit on the 'lawn' and sip wine and pretend to be a normal family.

Another priority should be to put away the cage that Albert was in and ditto the tent still draped over chairs where I put it to dry after the chaps' camping holiday. Then, if it rains, at least we will all fit in the living room again.

Sigh, no more prevaricating, let's get this done before it pees down again.

Still, this is the sort of bady magic I like, it all seems so pointless doing silly stuff just to exercise. This has an end result .... noooo ... no more waffle, get on with it!!!

Breakfast: Fruit Salad and 8 cashews HE B
Lunch: Salad of rosecocoa beans, romaine lettuce and tomatoes
Dinner: rice and dhal

Snacks, suger free herbal sweets, 2 syns rice and coconut milk, FRUIT and yet more fruit ;)

Bedtime munchie, 2 weetabix (HE B) and apple chopped up together with almond milk

Breakfast: Fruit Salad and 8 cashews HE B Lunch: Salad of rosecocoa beans, romaine lettuce and tomatoes Dinner: rice and dhal Snacks, suger free herbal sweets, 2 syns rice and coconut milk, FRUIT and yet more fruit ;) Bedtime munchie, 2 weetabix (HE B) and apple chopped up together with almond milk

Great food

Food today:

Breakfast - nectarines, banana and some cold veggie soup from the fridge that was rather like a sort of V8ish sort of concoction
Snacks up until 16.00 more fruit
1 seeded baton/roll that I shall count as 2 HE Bs and all of today and tomorrow's syns. It was nice, had it with some tomatoes and red onion.

Mal, I looked in Waitrose for your chilli pickled onions but I didn't see anything called that. Do they have a different name?

I lost it! totally flipping lost it and had an hour of cramming in as much food as I could :( I had been shopping, buying goodies for my family who are coming to stay and I think the trigger was that I wanted goodies too, then over eating is a trigger to eat more.

Oh dear, I've probably undone a whole weeks's work and feel sick as well. I was very tempted to try and make myself sick but I really really don't want to go down that road. Chocolate and crisps and cakes are not good for the stomach, but neither is vomiting them up again.

Sooooooo .... how to recover .... drink lots of water and treat tomorrow as a new day and stick to the plan as usual. I WILL NOT try to fast and punish myself or try and make it up before WI. this way, I have experienced, just prolongs the binge. Pah, I was feeling so good before.

I lost it! totally flipping lost it and had an hour of cramming in as much food as I could :( I had been shopping, buying goodies for my family who are coming to stay and I think the trigger was that I wanted goodies too, then over eating is a trigger to eat more. Oh dear, I've probably undone a whole weeks's work and feel sick as well. I was very tempted to try and make myself sick but I really really don't want to go down that road. Chocolate and crisps and cakes are not good for the stomach, but neither is vomiting them up again. Sooooooo .... how to recover .... drink lots of water and treat tomorrow as a new day and stick to the plan as usual. I WILL NOT try to fast and punish myself or try and make it up before WI. this way, I have experienced, just prolongs the binge. Pah, I was feeling so good before.

It happens, it's normal - it really is. No, don't vom and no, don't fast. Go back to the plan. You've done so well, one hour of eating doesn't undo that. You obviously needed treats. You had them done and dusted, move on...

Oh, SOUTH Essex didn't have them :( I'll have a look in that big shopping centre I've forgotten the name of that popped up for the Olympics next time I'm in that area. Thanks Mal, and for your comments above X

Oh, SOUTH Essex didn't have them :( I'll have a look in that big shopping centre I've forgotten the name of that popped up for the Olympics next time I'm in that area. Thanks Mal, and for your comments above X

Happy to send a couple your way if you'd like some

Aw, thank you, that is really kind, but I'm considering using them for my next online shop - picked up a discount leaflet in the shop today so I would expect to be able to get them that way,

Loads of fruit, mushy peas soup and sushi tonight. Yum.

In theory, this is 'eat very lightly' day until after WI this evening. I've been shopping for baking and stuff for family birthday celebrations but I dare not even unpack the bags till after I get back from SW.

Tomorrow, my baby girl is 20 and I am so proud of the independent, intelligent, determined and compassionate woman she has become. We will have MIL and SIL here with all of us, and her bf who came back with her this time and I shall prepare birthday cake and muffins and tiffin and crisps and sandwiches along with some fruit salad and green salad which I shall keep myself going on. That is my intention anyway.

Today's food has been one flat peach, a mixing bowl full of green leaves, chopped tomatoes and a tin of chickpeas. The dressing was balsamic vinegar and onion salt. Then I sprayed some garlic olive oil on it, it was very nice. But I'm still hungry.

In theory, this is 'eat very lightly' day until after WI this evening. I've been shopping for baking and stuff for family birthday celebrations but I dare not even unpack the bags till after I get back from SW. Tomorrow, my baby girl is 20 and I am so proud of the independent, intelligent, determined and compassionate woman she has become. We will have MIL and SIL here with all of us, and her bf who came back with her this time and I shall prepare birthday cake and muffins and tiffin and crisps and sandwiches along with some fruit salad and green salad which I shall keep myself going on. That is my intention anyway. Today's food has been one flat peach, a mixing bowl full of green leaves, chopped tomatoes and a tin of chickpeas. The dressing was balsamic vinegar and onion salt. Then I sprayed some garlic olive oil on it, it was very nice. But I'm still hungry.

I'm not surprised- that's nothing. Hope WI goes well. Good luck

Yay, lost a pound. Probably would have been about 6 (joke) if it were not for Sunday's insanity. Still, I am so pleased that I stopped and it didn't turn into a week ... a month ... a year ... which I have done in the past.

Instead, I've cone home re-energised and determined for three pounds next week for my 2 stone milestone, despite all the birthday celebrations My MIL will be here and then we will be going out for a meal some time over the weekend.

Food at home was a tiny taste of some beetroot crisps and a couple of squares of Ritter Sport choccie, so not a lot of syns. Then mango and some spicy lentil soup.

Good night, have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Yay, lost a pound. Probably would have been about 6 (joke) if it were not for Sunday's insanity. Still, I am so pleased that I stopped and it didn't turn into a week ... a month ... a year ... which I have done in the past. Instead, I've cone home re-energised and determined for three pounds next week for my 2 stone milestone, despite all the birthday celebrations My MIL will be here and then we will be going out for a meal some time over the weekend. Food at home was a tiny taste of some beetroot crisps and a couple of squares of Ritter Sport choccie, so not a lot of syns. Then mango and some spicy lentil soup. Good night, have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Great result. You had what your body / mind needed, you pulled it back and you lost. Sounds about perfect. Now your 2 stone sticker. Wow that is something to be proud of. So brilliant.

Have a great time with your family.

Thanks Mal. I am feeling very positive today, I'll be baking soon for the birthay hijinks, and am planning to have a glass of water and some carrots at the ready, to put in my mouth instead of cake mixes.

We've had the birthday lunch, wine, and birthday cake. Now to get back on track. To help motivate me I'm posting a picture of my new jacket that doesn't fit properly yet. If I lose another stone I reckon it should fit for my mini hol. At the moment, I can get into it but not breathe, move, or do it up.

Back