FOOD

QPRTOM

is it possible to eat food on this diet without messing up? i mean in atkins and dukan you still eat and stay in ketosis i need help badly! I AM STAAARVING! and its day 3!!!! its also soooo boring!

Hi there,
Yes it is boring but you need to stick it out. Some people do eat carb free meals but it is not advised as this is a total food replacement diet and is meant to help change your attitudes to food.
Day 3-5 are the worst but if you can get through this week and stay 100% it will be so much easier for you.
There are a few ways to pass the time, try sucking on some ice, or have a read of this thread

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-tfr-100/244892-recipes-lipotrim-products.html

it all helps to make the shakes a bit more interesting.
Hope you stick with it and good luck
x x x

Hi, I found it really hard until after my first weigh in, i did not cheat but i was strugling with just thinking about food ALL THE TIME. I can tell you that after i was weighed and lost in my first week, i have really not been thinking about food at all. Yesterday and today i have been on training, i have not even been bothered about the lunch provided just had my shake, i even had to assess sweets but did not even want one despite most people around me eating lots. Really chuffed with myself because i did not. If, this had been last week i might have caved in.......just take everyday at a time and drink water, black coffee or tea when you think about food. Also read the posts on here. They helpped me so much through the first week.Try not to eat if you can....

take care

vicky xxx

I feel so down .......got through first week lost 13lb But felt so poorly today and so hungry I looked on the atkins diet and decided I would eat a love carb meal . only had cauli and cheese I feel physically better but .. oh I don t no any more I sit here all alone crying my eyes out feeling useless as usual

Hi Dirty Paws. Hate to think of you sitting crying your eyes out. It's only a bump in the road you mustn't beat yourself up, it's guilt about food that got most of us here in the first place.. Remember tomorrow is a new day and a new beginning you can do this we are all in it together lots of hugs x x x

i managed to battle through this! had my first weigh in yesterday at 19lbs in the first week. Im hitting the gym every night not hungry at all! almost forgetting o have my milkshakes also lol! 1 problem now is constipation. I have been taking dulcoease everyday since i started and today my stool is solid. I have taken more than the amount suggested of dulcolase aswell and its not doing anything! ANY TIPS?

How can you find the shakes boring? I loved it, not breaking my head about what to eat for lunch and dinner, just took out a shake and that was it! :)

This is THE toughest diet there is, but you have to ask yourself, do I want to look fab, or do I want to look flab? The first week is the hardest, but it does get better. Just drink plenty of water, spread the shakes a bit further out during the day (I had mine at 7am, 3pm, 9.30pm) so you won't have to go to bed hungry. If bored, read a book, take a bath, polish your nails etc. You can do it!

Back