Food....!

Hello Mark! you need more - clean water, veggies, fruits, porridges, chicken/turkey, fish, seafood (everything should be boiled, grilled, baked). Less - sugar, soda drinks, fastfood, potatoes, white rice, no fried food!

rani said:
I eat whatever ifancy has long has its in my calorie allowance,x

Yep, that's all you need to do for weight loss - I've halved my weight doing just that. Healthy eating is another matter, lol. :)xx

I think portion control really helps weight loss .since calorie counting gives you a number each day and you stick to that,that helps you control your portions easily.x. To much of healthy foods can cause weight gain.x

I think the gist of this whole thread basically gives you two options-

Eat whatever foods you like but restrict the amount you eat ie count calories

or

Eat as much as you like, but switch out the unhealthy stuff for the healthy which is basically teh idea between slimming world.

Either will work, its just personal choice

A quick-and-easy, nutritious and delicious addition to your Healthiest Way of Eating. And a great way to start the day!

Ingredients:
1 medium banana
1/2 cup whole strawberries
1-1/2 cup low-fat milk
2-1/2 TBS almond butter
2 TBS ground flaxseeds
1-1/2 TBS blackstrap molasses

Blend all ingredients until smooth.

No carbs. Cut veggies, fruits, bread, anything carb. Eat like a caveman. They didn't have bread back than, or regularly available fruits and vegetables. They ate meat and fat. That's how you lose weight. High fat and protein diets. That feature low carbs and calories. Research a keto diet.

Alternatively, eat lots of carbs and still lose weight, lol. :)

Back