Foodfairy's starting from scratch diary!

yayyyyyy!!! back online, we've had major technical problems here so its been hit and miss trying to get on the net and when i have managed it its been taking aaaaages for a page to load!

been tearing my hair out without my beloved pc lol but it looks like my clever DF has managed to solve the problem :D

dietwise, been going good until yesterday....had my nieces birthday party to go to and couldnt resist all the tempting food on offer so im afraid i went waaaaay over my syn allowance for the rest of the week :eek:

all i can do now is try and have no syns today and see where that leaves me for tomorrows weigh in :sigh:

thanks sonia but i fell like im going 2 steps forward, 1 step backwards :sigh: im kicking myself now for yesterdays blow out :eek:

Oh sweety dont let one little blip throw you out. You need to hold your head up high and say I know can do this, and you can. You have been eating some lovely foods so one day cant do that much damage. If you are really concerned do the flexible syns or eat loads of super speed foods this next week or even success express is meant to be quite good in boosting weight loss.:hug99: I once ate a monster mountain of chinese food and worried all week then when i got weighed I had lost 6.5Lbs now I could have gone off the rails that week but after eating the chinese I ate really well. What I am trying to say is dont let one blip turn into two then three it is too easy to do that and nobody ever said losing weight was easy.:D Sorry i am being very :blahblah: today somebody needs to shut me up.:ignore::D

thanks girls :D i did eat very well yesterday had no syns at all and only ate when i was feeling hungry and i got on the scales this morning and have lost 1lb :)

im a teeny bit dissapointed it wasnt a bit more with it being my first week back and if i hadnt have had that blip it probably would have been more but a lbs a lb, better off than on IMO ;)

so im onto week 2 now and hopefully will get a good loss next week :D

well you know what they say - rome wasnt built in a day :D im not in any big rush to get to target, as long as im getting results it doesnt matter how big or small they are :)

monday 23rd july - green day
----------------------------------

breakfast- apple, 2 satsumas, banana

dinner- 98% FF sweet tai chilli, super noodles, muller, 1/4 scan bran cake (2.5)

tea- mince ( not weighed - B ), new potatoes, peas, carrots, gravy (5)

supper/snacks- skimmed & semi-skimmed milk (ax2), 2 weetabix (b), options hot choc drink (2), alpen light bar (3.5)

exercise- lots of cleaning!!
drinks- only 1ltr water, teas

syns used- 13
syns left- 92

Last edited:
another really good day today, ive finally stopped smoking (well only had 3 fags as opposed to 20 odd but its a start :rolleyes:), dusted off my rebounder and done 2x5 mins, again its a start lol and ive had a good day on the sw plan :)

tuesday 24th july - red day
-----------------------------------

breakfast- blueberries, apple, banana

dinner- 3 slices peppered beef, beetroot salad, mullerlight

tea- salmon marinaded in lime & corriander, roasted plum toms, mushrooms, red onion, new potatoes (b), red pepper with mixed herbs.

supper/snacks- sugar free lolly (1.5), ham snack a jacks minis (5.5), skimmed milk (a), 28g cheese (a), 2 slices wholemeal bread (b), 1/4 scan bran cake (2.5)

exercise- 2x5 mins trampoline, 15 min brisk walk
drinks- 1.5ltrs water, teas

syns used - 9.5
syns left- 82.5

just been out for lunch with my DD and spent a small forune on a new outfit each plus one for the other 2 older ones that stayed at home :eek:

i was very good and had a jacket spud with beans & salad, i also asked for a portion of grated cheese on the side so i could add my own healthy extra A choice myself so im feeling very angelic today as usually when i go out to eat i just blow it completely lol :eek:

2 tops i bought, one doesnt go anywhere near me - i thought id picked up a 14 but when i tried it on at home it was a 12, so DD #1 has claimed it instead!!!

the other one was a bargain, only £3 and it will look lovely with some nice black jeans that i have, only its a tad too tight so thats one of my aims, to get into it :D

wednesday 25th july - green day
-------------------------------------------

breakfast- cous cous mixed with banana muller, banana

dinner- jacket potato, beans, cheese (a), salad, apple

tea- uncle bens rice pouch (1), pure & pronto mixed bean organic chilli (1)

supper/snacks- pineapple, satsuma, 28g puffed wheat (b), 2 alpen light bars (b), skimmed milk (a), few mini marshmallows (1)

drinks- 2ltrs water, teas
syns used- 3
syns left- 79.5

another really good day today, ive finally stopped smoking (well only had 3 fags as opposed to 20 odd but its a start :rolleyes:), dusted off my rebounder and done 2x5 mins, again its a start lol and ive had a good day on the sw plan :)

tuesday 24th july - red day
-----------------------------------

breakfast- blueberries, apple, banana

dinner- 3 slices peppered beef, beetroot salad, mullerlight

tea- salmon marinaded in lime & corriander, roasted plum toms, mushrooms, red onion, new potatoes (b), red pepper with mixed herbs.

supper/snacks- sugar free lolly (1.5), ham snack a jacks minis (5.5), skimmed milk (a), 28g cheese (a), 2 slices wholemeal bread (b), 1/4 scan bran cake (2.5)

exercise- 2x5 mins trampoline, 15 min brisk walk
drinks- 1.5ltrs water, teas

syns used - 9.5
syns left- 82.5

Arnt you good going on a trampoline I bought one a few weeks ago and I cant even get my feet off when I try and jump and I almost knock my self out with my boobies:giggle:. I think the kids use it more than me now

Hi guys

well i'm just back from weigh in and have stayed the same - to say i'm not happy is an understatement. I've been on the diet 150%, run 3 miles four times this week and done three stints in the gym too. Last week I lost 2.5 pounds which is more than normal for me - i'm a steady 1 pound a week girl despite all the exercise and super speed foods I eat.

Foodfairy.... good to see you're back on track = in fact, i've just made you sin free quiche - the one with cottage cheese and chives, but I chopped up some bacon - it's lovely - so got some for tomorrow's lunch with my salad!!!

xxx

must admit sonia, the kids use the trampoline more than me too and ive not used it since the other day, i keep looking at it but thats as far as i get lol :D

loopy, im glad you like the quiche its lovely and filling and SYN FREEEEE yay!!
hope you're ok with maintaining it is disheartening at times but we cant expect a smooth ride all the time i suppose, although it would be nice if we did :)

damn, just typed out my diary for yesterday and then pressed something and lost it :mad:

anyway, i had a red day, drank 2.5ltrs water and used 13 syns when i only wanted to use 5!!

friday 27th july - red day
---------------------------------

breakfast- pineapple, blueberries, melon, strawberries

dinner- sw quiche, fish sticks, bacon ribs, apple

tea- gammon staek, sw chips (b), large flat mushroom, 1 egg fried in 1/2tsp lard (1)

supper/snacks- banana, 1/4 scan bran cake (2.5), skimmed milk (a), cheese (a), 2 ww wholemeal bread (b)

drinks- 2ltrs water, teas
syns used- 3.5
syns left- 63

not much exercise apart from trawling round the shops and market with my 13 year old DD trying to find shoes and a skirt, every suggestion i came up with got met with sneering looks and 'mum, you know nothing about fashion!!!' :rolleyes: bloody kids :p

uh oh.....saturdays here again!! saturdays always seem to be my downfall but ive planned in advance for today so hopefully my willpower will win through especially when were at the cinema tonight :rolleyes:

went well yesterday, had a diet coke at the cinemas and took a bag of malteasers and grapes with me instead of buying anything so very pleased with myself :D

we did have a chinese last night and a drink but i counted it all in my syns and have only 5 left for today but thats all i need really. having a red day today and doing a roast dinner later on yum! :)

Back