Foodie thoughts and munchie mumbles, food diary of a self confessed chocoholic

I'm the same or when I'm feeling fed up I want to eat . Stuck in this week trying to potty train daughter it's takin loads of patience and i just want to eat crisps haha
Ergghh! Rather you than me lol! Think that would put me off eating :D

That ant that bad could of been a lot worse .
That's the bits I can remember, I know there have been odd sweets, extra stuffing balls, extra milk and stuff that hasn't been counted. And I also know it's the little bits we don't count that put the weight on in the first place!

Lost a pound tonight, very happy with that after the week I've had.

Also went to the gym just before WI and managed my whole training session, I did only manage 10 minutes on the Xtrainer but also did and extra 20 mins on the treadmill :)

Had a great driving lesson today too and had tea already prepared so I wouldn't cave into takeaway this evening :)

Food for today, not the best, my sweet tooth is kicking in bigtime atm.
B: 2 Fibre one lemon bars (8)
L: HM mushroom soup (0.5) 3 plums
D: HM Meatball pasta bake, Parmesan (HEXA) hifi bar, yogurt
S: hifi bar, apple, coffees (6.5)

You're doing well, your dinners were good even if you had bad snacks so thats better than completely going off the rails, and you still lost!!! :D Woopage x

That's great well done. Not bad for saying you had your sausage rolls hehe. Sometimes our body craves things and we give in and it doesn't do much damage because it's prob needed. My Nan always said a little of what you fancy does you good.

Well done for the gym trip aswell. I'm going to go back and put jacket in oven again before I leave for group works well. If you know you have tea ready at home it's easy isn't it no temptations

I know, Mark wanted chippy but I said no. No more now until our hols! I did try, I was just so exhausted. Ordered some ready meals to help out a bit, it will help me to not cave in and have rubbish I think. It's a long day when I go in to work, and I'm just shattered at the mo anyhoo, hormones, fibro and asthma really kicking my butt just lately.

No reasons this week not to stick to it, off to Harrogate again on Saturday for an art journalling class, but there is a lovely health food cafe, so food won't be a problem :)

Yep certain times in our lives are testing but just think what you would normally eat prob the naughty snacks plus naughty meals so least your being good for meals like Katy said .

My hubby is a nightmare at wanting takeaways il get a text from work saying fancy a kebab tonight lol. Or il get are we having a treat after you hve been weighed. Really hope he sticks to it this time as makes it a lot easier for me.

Quite proud tonight tho he sat there with a kebab I sat there with grapes it smelt amazing but just come on here and took my mind off it lol.

Ready meals are fab if got no energy great idea .

Sounds like a nice weekend.

Wasn't meant to be going in to work today but someone rang in sick, anyhoo been pretty good :)
Today's nosh new week
B: Hifi bar(3) Sausage roll (17.5) I know, I can't seem to get past greggs , it's the smell.
L: HM mushroom soup, wholemeal bread cake (HEXB) Hifi bar (3)
D:HM Seafood paella YUM!
S: 3 plums, Milk (HEXA), Orange
Syns 23.5

Just waiting for my Iceland delivery to come and then I think it's an early night for me :)

Last edited:
Yummy dinner

You and Greggs hahaha
I know, I'm going to have to stop, it's getting silly lol! I think they put something in them, it's like crack for fatties lol!

Need to have a good day today, hopefully going to the gym and maybe a swim later.

Got the new Free and Easy cook book so doing the liver and bacon recipe from that for tea :)

Today's Nosh

B: 3 plums, hifi bar(1/2 HEXB), DG cafe au lait (2)
L: HM mushroom soup, 3 boiled eggs, orange
D: Chicken shish kebab, salad, 1/4 portion chips 12.5 counting 9.5 for chips as I had about 100g. Rest is for oil on chicken.
S: Hifi bar(1/2 HEXB), banana, Milk for drinks (HEXA) malteaster bunny 8, pork crunch 9, bear fruit roll ups 3.
Syns: 33.5 ish

Last edited:
I know, I'm going to have to stop, it's getting silly lol! I think they put something in them, it's like crack for fatties lol!
:rotflmao: lol I'd choose steak bake love them . At one point I used I be obsessed with there chicken salad baguettes. Glad I don't have to walk past one they stare at you in the display cabinet lol

:rotflmao: lol I'd choose steak bake love them . At one point I used I be obsessed with there chicken salad baguettes. Glad I don't have to walk past one they stare at you in the display cabinet lol
I'll be glad when I can drive, trouble is then I'll be passing a services with McD's, KFC and Starbucks :rotflmao:

I love liver trouble is only me that does lol
Mark likes it too, we don't have it very often as I can't stand handling it raw :bolt:

Oh god trust me your better off not driving haha . I swear that's the reason I'm
The size I am. Wasn't to bad when was working full time but soon as Olivia arrived she would fall Asleep in car it would be 3pm I wouldn't of had anything so would head for A drive through have a large meal with side and ice cream then have my tea few hours later. As she started eating would go prob 2/3 a week with mates to pubs for lunch haha just got me out house and some adult company l.

I actually wish drive through didn't exist as I'm lazy wouldn't get out car and go in haha I'd be a size 10 lol

Iv never cooked it haha I'm the same the look of it puts me off but if it's on the menu when out il choose it. Used to have it at work a lot aswell

Back