Foods that have shocked you!!

Kes

Gold Member
I was quite merrily happy eating some raisins and banana chips (the dried ones) and thought how many cals am i eating.. (so i could log it..) and looked at the fat content of the banana chips!!!! OMG!!

31g per 100g... i can not believe that.... heck ive eaten those today, choclate yesterday, and krispy kreame on sunday.... my goodness!! i am not going to enjoy the next few days thats for sure!!

so that brings me to my title of the thread...
what foods have shocked you with either the fat content of calorie content....

we dont get krispy kreme in scotland, which for me is a god send. seriously, i LOVE them! last year when we were at the boys grandparents in birmingham, i ate 3 in a row in selfridges, and could happily have eaten another 3!
there isn't anything which has quite shocked me as much as eggs! my god, they're laden with fat.
what has shocked me more though, kes, is my blatant disregard for calorie and fat content prior to starting this diet! x

I'm currently trialing having eggs.... I did not have them last time, but giving them a go to see...

eggs aswell, sometimes for breakfast i will have 1 and a half boiled eggs cut up over 2 bits of toast with low fat butter, very nice :D

I have a lot of eggs, as on SW they are fine. I've not looked up fat content, perhaps I shouldn't though if it would shock me!
For me its things like seeds....you think you're having a good snack but no!!

we dont get krispy kreme in scotland, which for me is a god send. seriously, i LOVE them! last year when we were at the boys grandparents in birmingham, i ate 3 in a row in selfridges, and could happily have eaten another 3!
there isn't anything which has quite shocked me as much as eggs! my god, they're laden with fat.
what has shocked me more though, kes, is my blatant disregard for calorie and fat content prior to starting this diet! x

Snap on the Eggs and the lack of regard for what im putting in my body!!!!

Back