Foods that make you happy?

Well I am a hot spicy curry person and I am still able to enjoy them SW style - so that makes me smile at lot.

But non SW it would be lovely fish and chips from the chippie with a doorstep of fresh wholemeal crusty bread and Norfolk butter.

Speaking of Norfolk - another food that puts a smile on my face is delicious Cromer Crab fresh from the sea - made into a wholemeal bread Crab sandwich - it's to die for.....lovely.

A really scrumptious, chinky soup and a warm crusty roll, on a freezing day. A Mr Whippy with a flake on a hot one. Oh and an ice cold lagr on a hot day, and a first cape rose of a snuggly evening.

Lynda

Donnie, were we separated at birth? :p I love a nice hot curry, but my favourite Happy food would have to be a red hot chilli! (I've got one on the cooker now!) I really could eat it every day! That said a good cottage pie makes me happy too.

My dinner tonight not only make me happy, it stopped me from going back down the road to kill the rude cow that lives down the road who decided to have a go at me for parking (quite legitimatly) outside her house. This after a REALLY long day at work and a doubled up drive home because of a traffic jam.

My magic food was home-made beef burger with grated cheese melted on top, then mushrooms and bacon bits (low fat and fried in frylight) sprinkled on top, served with cajun spiced potato wedges. Mmmmmm.

Muller light for pud in a minute.

Ok I will say bananas have a natural antidepressant in them so should make you happy

me thinks either my home made spag bol or my chicken with ginger and lime mmmmmmm

Although all food generally makes me happy (eating ROCKS!) with most ‘happy’ food (chocolate, pizza, bread, pizza, icecream, pizza) it’s only a temporary happiness, because the guilt sets in afterwards!

What really, really makes me happy is cooking something low fat, on plan, free or low syn…but that is incredibly tasty and nobody would ever guess it was ‘diet’ food. I love it. Creating something delicious and then actually enjoying eating it, because it’s healthy and nutritious as well as tasting good, is such a fantastic feeling that it honestly makes me very happy.

Oh and Wispas.

But...I know what you're actually referring to!

Have a look at this article (Ok it's the Daily Fail, but it gives you some ideas). Basically anything high in vitamin C is good!

Ten foods that make you a happy eater | Mail Online

Chocolate is the highest endorphin-producing food, making you feel whoop de do!

Back