Foods we HATE!....

When I ate meat etc (don't now because I have Crohns and better in myself without meat) I would not eat olives or snails but the others I ate often.
As a kid growing up in Yorkshire black pud I would buy and eat whilst walking round Barnsley market (not cooked) - kidneys and liver were often on our menu - Saturdays after the Match my Dad would bring back Cockles and Oysters (not the over priced sea food they now are) and Squid and Anchovies have added to the menu with age.

I love liver! In fact, one of my favourite meals is liver and onions with mash and veggies :drool: yum! I don't mind kidney either.

Have never tried black pudding, but it's definitely the knowing it's made from blood which puts me off. I came close to trying it on Saturday but backed out at the last minute :giggle: Maybe I will try it soon and come to love it!

Princess_Stevie said:
I love liver! In fact, one of my favourite meals is liver and onions with mash and veggies :drool: yum! I don't mind kidney either.

Have never tried black pudding, but it's definitely the knowing it's made from blood which puts me off. I came close to trying it on Saturday but backed out at the last minute :giggle: Maybe I will try it soon and come to love it!

Love black pudding<3 try it you will be pleasently surprised

Top 10 of Snails, tripe, oysters, squid, anchovies, liver, cockles, kidneys, olives and black pudding doesn't shock me - who would want to eat snails! I never have and never will. However I do like black pudding and liver.....

out of that lot...... never had tripe, and anchovies are too salty (well, the ones I tried as a kid)...everything else I have eaten, and some a few times, others often

I love tomatoes, and sauces from tomatoes, but hate tomato ketchup

I am similar! I love tomatoes but can't stand tomato ketchup or any tomato sauces that taste too "tomatoey", as daft as that sounds!

i like everything tomato based. tomatoes, passata, tomato flavoured crisps. but hate ketchup!

Did you know that if you hit marmite with a spoon it will turn white,we did it once on a quiet night shift and it took ages!!! Sad I know!:-/

It's to do with how light is reflected off the surface of it...when you hit it repeatedly with a spoon it roughens up the surface so that light reflects off in all directions, making it appear white :)

If you whip it like you would cream it get filled full of tiny bubbles, which help to spread the light out in all directions.

Now the fact that I know that is more sad...geeky science teacher! :eek:

liver, kidneys, offal, anything from INSIDE an animal in general ! Marmite and Blue cheese.

Back