Foods we HATE!....

For as long as I have known I have always hated coriander. Then I had a salad with tonnes of the stuff in yesterday, and I actually really enjoyed it. Isn't it funny how your tastebuds change...

BUTTER!!!!! (I know, i'm very weird:p) theres nothing worse for me when somebody makes me a sandwich and it's slathered in butter! I'm very much a spread on...and spread off kinda' girl lol xxx

Princess_Stevie said:
For as long as I have known I have always hated coriander. Then I had a salad with tonnes of the stuff in yesterday, and I actually really enjoyed it. Isn't it funny how your tastebuds change...

I used to love coriander and now I hate it! Maybe our tastebuds have swapped?! Lol

indeed with how your taste buds change, i used to hate peanut butter, but love it now.... hated bacon, even the smell make me gip. love the stuff now!

This thread has had me in stitches :D love it!!!

I can't eat any meat that I have to chew, like steak or a pork chop, eww!! Stick some beef or pork in the slow cooker till it melts in the mouth and I'll eat it though. Never had lamb, just the thought of it makes me feel ill. Can't eat fish, only tuna from a tin and fish from the chippy lol.
I can't eat peaches either....why would I want to eat a furry fruit???
I absolutely love marmite! Yum yum

Fatty meat or meat on the bone, salad cream and turkish delight and since I've been in Dubai I have found the most disgusting thing on earth - Moutabel - it's a smoked egg plant dip that looks a lot like hummus but it tastes like death bleugggghhhh

The most vile thing I've ever eaten was in kos, a local delicacy called wine cheese. It tasted like nothing else on earth I don't even know how to begin describing it! Totally horrid, mouldy vomit is probably my best attempt!
We ordered it as part if a meze and we each had one bite, spat it out and the taste stayed with me till after breakfast the next morning. OH was complaining he could still taste it at dinner the following evening!

dudette2001uk said:
How could I forget my ultimate food hate (after celery!)...curry! I absolutely hate all Indian food :eek: I think it must be one of the spices that I dislike, but I've never been able to isolate which spice it is

I bet it's coriander. There some genetic thing with coriander that means some people can't stand it.

Back