Football fans

Would not say huge but i do watch alot of footy on tv. My team is Everton my husbands is Liverpool roll on derby match next weekend

aw sparkles lol i'm the opposite :p huge rangers fan
used to work at the footie - mostly at ibrox but once or twice at parkhead and used to date broxie haha (claim to fame!)
i dont really get to go to the games though cos most of my m8s support celtic and my dad says hes "too old" to go anymore lol!
xx

p.s. anyone noticed its mostly Scots who are sayin they're footie fans... think this is a trend? i've spoke to a few guys from england who are shocked I like football - is it more usual for girls in england to like football or not? just always been curious?

Meee! Huge footy fan, support W.B.A :D ... let the abuse begin ;) hehe was a season ticket holder for 9years, still love the baggie boys but due to certain reasons cant go anymore :( miss em but proud to be a baggie!

Me me me.

I'm a HUGE QPR fan, have been a season ticket holder since I was 13 (am 26 now). They're actually a massively important part of my life, which a lot of people don't really get (especially as I'm a girl!).

I've seen them promoted once, lose one play off final, and relegated twice. Keeping everything crossed for promotion this year though, to balance it out a bit!

xxx

I'm a season ticket holder at Southampton FC. Have been since 2002, previous to that I was a member but went to al the games.
I've supported them since 1993/94 season when my dad took me to see them away, last game of the season at Upton park (my 2nd team). In typical Saints style, we needed to either win or draw (and other results to go our way). We drew 3-3 and had two pitch invasions....I was hooked lol

I'm an avid Arsenal fan...boo no Spurs fans to banter with yet then lolol

Hi - I am a massive gooner fan as well live not far from Emirates, kinda in between the mighty Arsenal and THEM down the road, but closer to the Emirates thank God - sadly my hubby is a Liverpool fan (bless him lol) and my father and brother Chelsea fans so lots of controversy in my family ;)

I'm from Sunderland and my fiance supports Newcastle so that makes Derby Days interesting x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Sorry for the bump but it had to be done with Euro 12 starting tomorrow! I assume all you English will be supporting England and the rest of us will be anyone but England right?

For the record i'm a lowly Newport County fan!

I'ma huge Man Utd fan. When I lived in Salford I always had a season ticket, but we live down south now and money and child care have changed all that. I get to three or four games per season,and we have all the sports channels as well as MUTV, so I don't do too badly although nothing beats a live game.

I am a massive Birmingham City fan...yeah yeah I know, its not too great at the moment, but at least we won something fairly recently and have played in Europe too.

Can't complain really...apart from our owners :mad:

Back