• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Football snacks?

bubbalicious

Silver Member
S: 13st12.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 11st12.5lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 2st0lb(14.4%)
You could make SW Potatoe Wedges with a salsa dip and other syn free dips?? Although I do love tortilla chips but better to do wedges as free food (if doing EE day or green that is)

RubyMoss

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st10.9lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st1.1lb(0.66%)
Haha, I am so tempted to make the SW KFC - I know it seems a fair bit of effort, but then when my family get real KFC, I don't feel left out! (^_^)

I suppose this isn't really a snack though...

You could make SW Potatoe Wedges with a salsa dip and other syn free dips?? Although I do love tortilla chips but better to do wedges as free food (if doing EE day or green that is)
I make proper nachos with them - chilli con carni, low fat fromage frais, melted cheese and jalepinos (however you spell that) so it wouldn't be the same with wedges but I might do some wedges extra as its for a few people :)

Thank you! Which syn free dips do you do? I have cucumber dip but thats it :eek:

Haha, I am so tempted to make the SW KFC - I know it seems a fair bit of effort, but then when my family get real KFC, I don't feel left out! (^_^)

I suppose this isn't really a snack though...
Ohhh, I have yet to make KFC chicken - is it worth the effort? And nachos isn't really a snack, it so filling so will be my tea :)

Fray

S: 18st10lb C: 16st5lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 34.8 Loss: 2st5lb(12.6%)
I love celery with primula squirted down the middle. That primula light tube is 75g for a HexA!

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
S: 16st6.5lb C: 15st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 0st11.5lb(4.99%)
Proper Nachos EmmaJ, how do you make those? Made the lasagne ones, but they are so crunchy, lol..

SW KFC chicken coujons is a great snack and using cooked cous cous rather then bread for breadcrumbs, you'll save on your HEB too :)

If you mix low fat houmous with Total 0% yogurt, it makes a lovely low-syn dip, and I would have that with thin strips of pepper, carrot and cucumber.

RubyMoss

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st10.9lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st1.1lb(0.66%)
Ohhh, I have yet to make KFC chicken - is it worth the effort? And nachos isn't really a snack, it so filling so will be my tea :)
I haven't actually tried it yet, but I know a lot of people on here have given very positive feedback about it! :)

It has, so far, been the only thing that has made my boyfriend excited about my diet, haha.

xxx

Cloggy

Mostly Harmless
S: 15st8lb C: 14st2lb G: 13st2lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 1st6lb(9.17%)
Last edited:

*ruby*

S: 12st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Breaded mushrooms are nice if you mix a bit of zing of your choice in the breadcrumbs. Go nice with a quark/garlic type dip?