Extra ProPoints Football stadium pies..

revilop

Hi all,

In off to football tonight have to go straight from work, which means I HAVE to have a pie! :) shame, I know!

Can anyone have an educated guess as to what a I should point them at?

The two chooses, Chicken balti or steak and ale..

Any help would be appreciated! :)

Many thanks,
Olly

Any particular brand? Pukka etc?

Looking at your avatar pic though would seem your an arsenal fan, so whatever you get its gonna have that undeniable bitter taste.... :D

There made by a local company, the name escapes me!

And you are correct, I am an arsenal fan, however, I'm going to a Brighton game tonight.. I sure wasn't expecting football banter on this forum! But i like it! :)

Had a look at e-source and they are going from 12 - 16 pp for a steak and ale. Would say 15 to be on the safe side.

Couldnt resist the arsenal comment when i saw your pic. Im a girl that enjoys football and its banter. (my house is a riot at the weekend!)

Manchester United fan and proud of it. (waiting for the jokes re Europe)

Thats not too bad for a pie actually. Its the pastry that does it, best bit n'all!

Me too - Blackburn fan (someone has to be) Cant beat a bit of banter!!

lol Bring it on ;) (you dont mention the 7-1 and I wont mention the 4-2 ;) )

Lol yes Revilop, you have, but we're short of one!!
Bulldogdaisy...I think Liverpool are single handedly trying to get Blackburn relegated...losing to Bolton, QPR and Wigan!!

Afternoon fellow footie nuts :D

Hoping we thrash Fulham tonight to send us back to the top and knock City back to where they belong..... second best.

lol, dont tell me hes a blue??

tis ok though cos half the man city fans have got their chelsea season tickets burning a hole in their pockets in case they dont get the league :D

definately nothing wrong with the banter. My fiances english team is liverpool. Hes scottish so its rangers first for him.

Back