For all the ladies.

slimshady

Hello All

I have been doing my ss now for a week, and i am just a tiny bit worried, i finished my last period on the 25th of July and it seems like i have started again. I just wondered if anyone has ever experienced this.:confused::confused:

Any advice would be appreciated.

i was on my period at the end of week 1 beginning of week 2. Then again end of week 3 now on week 4. Its heavier than usual and getting really bad cramps which i dont usually get!!

Snap 2 really nasty ones in 3 weeks and i havent had one before i started LT for 6 months as the pill im on stops them totally! thought it was just me

I also am experiancing variance in my cycle but i think its also to do with the weight loss, i know that when i was 19st i didnt have a period for 6 months!!

So i think the fact im having them can only be a good sign.

apparently it's because we are not eating so there is a lack of oestrogen in the body. when there is a drop of oestrogen in the body that makes you have your period. so thats why we are getting them so much more often than before! xx

That would explain why my migraines which i get when im lacking in oestrogen have increased to two a week ... Hmmmmmm i can see an argument with my GP coming on he will most probably say stop LT

thank you all for responding, good to know i am not the only one experiencing this.

When you say there is a drop in oestrogen, does it mean we cant get pregnant?? I really do not understand.

I plan on getting pregnant when i have lost a fair amount so just wondering if this does affect me.

Many thanks.

it won't effect you because when you have lost the weight you will start eating again and your oestrogen levels will go back up and your periods will return to normal. xx

i had a period for nearly 3 weeks i am on the pill and had not experienced any bleeding before the doc said it was due to the weight loss and my body adjusting and probably catching up as i hadnt had a period for so long!

mine lasted longer than normal, hope i dont get more of them though! eek!

my mum was right... its a bloody curse! ;)

Hello All

I have been doing my ss now for a week, and i am just a tiny bit worried, i finished my last period on the 25th of July and it seems like i have started again. I just wondered if anyone has ever experienced this.:confused::confused:

Any advice would be appreciated.
yup i was on constant for 1 month till i went to the docs to get some period regulating contrecption to help me have a normal cycle... its been fab since then... get your self down to the docs xxx

thank you all for responding, good to know i am not the only one experiencing this.

When you say there is a drop in oestrogen, does it mean we cant get pregnant?? I really do not understand.

I plan on getting pregnant when i have lost a fair amount so just wondering if this does affect me.

Many thanks.
LT makes you more fertile...there have been many LT babies even from people who stuggled in the past... so get making those babies hehe xx

Well i had the contraceptive implant in November and haven't had a period since then...until this weekend!! wk3 into LT and a period sneaked up on me! i don't get it!! The pharmacist told me it was nothing to worry about but its a bit disappointing after so many m onths of no periods to think that they are coming back :)

i noticed you all had irregular periods before so what about women who have regular cycles as i do since i had my daughter is this lt gonna mess this up and god being more fertile i really dont need help in that department we only have to say want another baby and i am pregnant when next period is due lol. does these pills affect lt?? if not then if this happens to me i might have to take a trip the doctors and get meself on it! least i am warned and carry something on me all the time not just when i know i am due. xx

I also have the coil and haven't had a period since it was fitted. Lol and behold, 3 weeks into LT I get my first one!!! Then it was every 4 weeks till the last one which was 3 weeks! It is a bally nuisance and I hate it!

More fertile - OMG I hope not!!! May suggest it to my sis-in-law though coz they have been trying for years to no avail, not even with fertility treatment.

x

Back