for anyone living in Belfast or there abouts....

does anyone know if there is a place in Larne?

it rings a bell with me but dunno if ive made it up! have googled but cant find anything

thanks for the tip! I'm new to all this but have lost 10lb in my first 2 weeks, and feeling fabulous. I will give this place a try asap! :D

PS. Im pretty sure Cafe Lo-Cal shut down!

There has been a 'For Sale' or 'To Let' sign on Cafe Lo-cal for a while, and has been closed every time I have gone past. But on Monday night when I passed (it would be closed at that time anyway) there was a wooden display board in the doorway and it gave me the impression that perhaps the cafe had reopened. Will keep an eye out when I'm next in the area! :flirt2:

Hey I'm from Larne and didn't know that apsley's cafe does SW food!! Might have to take a trip down this weekend!! :)

Yeah dunno if you go to group but it was partly designed by Jason and Sarah that run groups in Larne.
Its really handy, they do breakfasts that are free apart from bread and last time I was in there was a pie, curry and a roast dinner I think! The pie was amazing but the curry was extremely hot!
Seemed to change quite regularly but like I said, really handy!

ive been in Larne twice in the last week - more times than in the whole of last year so dunno when ill be there

PS. Im pretty sure Cafe Lo-Cal shut down!

I was past Cafe Lo-Cal on the Woodstock Road today at lunch time and it definitely appears to be closed. :( Will keep an eye out and if there appears to be any change will up date here.

Supranos in belfast do syn free meals £5

where is this please?

Back