for anyone living in Belfast or there abouts....

Was getting all excited about Cafe Lo-cal til I read the end of the thread to see it's closed! I'm from Norn Iron born n bred, but have been living in Australia for the past 2 years. The choice here is crap in comparison to the UK, no free Pasta and Sauce equivalents, no mugshots, no muller. I'm back in NI for a wee holiday next week, so was going to visit Lo-cal, I guess I won't be now!

Anyone know of anything similar in the Banbridge/Holywood/Coleraine areas as I'll be staying with family there...

It's closed down apparently, gutted!

I'm from Norn Iron born n bred, but have been living in Australia for the past 2 years. I'm back in NI for a wee holiday next week.....
.....Banbridge/Holywood/Coleraine areas as I'll be staying with family there...[/QUOTE

You'll find plenty of good eateries in Holywood (Bay Tree, Enigma etc) who will take into account your dietary wishes. However, the best way to work off the calories would be to walk the Coastal Paths. I go walking there a lot - from the Dirty Duck to Seapark, from Seapark to Cultra, or Cultra towards Bangor. You can do any length of the Coastal Path that suits you.

North Down Coastal Path - Walk NI

Enjoy your time back home in Norn Iron! :party0011:

Yeah dad was telling me about all of those walks. I'll be going to the gym and swimming during my trip, trying to keep the extra poundage at bay as I've just recently reached target lok

Back