For anyone struggling with bad breath

Jessaqua

Have really been struggling with the whole bad breath part of the diet, that was until today! I finally got hold of some "Ice Drops" they come in 3 versions of mint (ice mint, spearmint & winter mint) & also cinnamon! They cost 59p each in my local pharmacy & have approx 150 drops per tiny 3ml tube. I particularly love the spearmint which made my mouth feel so fresh after struggling with awful Listerene original alone. I don't like the breath strips myself as they stick to my palate etc. I also found when I drank a shaker of water at lunch after having the drops first that it made my water far more tolerable. Might not be for everyones taste, but gotta be worth trying if your struggling. I checked with the pharmacist & all flavours are allowed on lipotrim TFR. Not tried the cinnamon as yet, but it's a flavour other than gross mouth, so I shall be! They are fat free & sugar free. Here's a link so you know what they look like etc, but believe most pharmacists stock them so should be available when you go your local weigh in pharmacy hopefully! Hope this helps someone x

http://www.oralabs.com/breath-care/drops.php

Apologies for rubbish paragraphing above, I did mean to do it before posting but forgot!

That is one thing I am not looking forward is stinky breath :(
I think I will probably be paranoid about it, does the freshness only last while you are eating the breath freshener and the stinky breath come straight back?

How long do you have it for? all the way through?

I found it lasts a fair while tbh, especially if you keep hydrated. It just took that gross furry tongue feeling away & all in one little drop! And I am a dental nurse working in close proximaty to folks so bad breath is a big no no for me! Lol I feel much more confident now after finding the spearmint ones. Defo wanna try the cinnamon too tomorrow.

I assume they do, but if your struggling let me know & can ask my pharmacy where they get there's from if that helps. They are small but potent, I missed them on the shelf, so ask rather than look! x

Thanks ill try these x

If anyone has trouble finding them let me know & I'll try to find out on Thursday where the pharmacy get their supply.

I asked the pharmacist assistant & she said they get ice drops via a rep who comes in sometimes. Apparently they are a private pharmacy not a chain too. I asked if the drops ate ok to use unlimited & was a bit confused as she said you can use them but in moderation only as it contains sweetners?! It's put me off using them a bit now, but I had used them around 4 times earlier today & still in ketosis when I checked tonight. I also asked the question about using sweetners in shakes & she said that's fine.

I am confused about what mouthwash you can use. I was looking at Listerine today and it contains Alcohol, is that ok? Can you use any brand of mouthwash?

Listerine was the one I was recommended initially like, but, as it's got alcohol in it dries the mouth out....leading to killer breath...defeats the point surely? hehe.

You can get a 'zero' version of it now....

Back