For anyone who ever said "only a pound"

I love this :)

Ive "only" lost 1lb this week and i was pretty disheartened but after reading this i feel much better :) xx

This is a GREAT post - thank you for posting and bumping it back up the board :)

I've been losing about an average of 1.5 a week (never more than 2.5) and being in a group where people regularly lose 3 or 4 or 9lbs that can be a bit disheartening, but you know what? My little half pounds, etc, have added up to a stone so far, isn't that fantastic? :D

thank you! I'll be borrowing that for my facebook group :)

i found this poem and took it into my class

Well said indeed!

DD- so glad you reposted this.

I firmly stand by it- especially considering that 1lb a week added up to 112 and got me to target- and will with so many others

Love it! We should get badges made up!

No worries hun! Thank you for posting it in the first place xx

I'm trying to bear this heavily in mind today as first weeks loss was 1lb (last time in sw was 4.5)

Another 1 lb'er here!
Thank you DD for reposting and cocktailprincess for starting it.

I've been reading so many threads on here of people losing massive amounts of weight using Exante or CD and I just think "so what will happen to them when they start eating again? Will they go back to their bad habits".
On one thread I've seen someone put 5 lbs back on IN A WEEK when they fell of the Exante TS wagon.

I lost 32 lb a few years ago with SW. Got bored of doing it on my own in Spain (and hadn't found this forum) and gave up but it must have worked as I kept it off for 2 years. But put 7 lb back on at the end of last year and decided 2011 was going to my year to lose my remaining 47 lbs.

I've seen a few people on here who've lost over 100 lbs on SW and you are all my inspiration. My thanks to you all for proving that slow and steady is the right way!

I've given up many diets because i was only losing 1lb a week, if i'd stuck to one i'd be at target by now which is about 150lbs less then i am now. Going to print it and put it in my kitchen. Thanks x

Back