For Candyloss ...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by KellyLinton, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. KellyLinton

KellyLinton Determined to succeed ...

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Sorry, I hope you'll forgive me for starting a new Thread [I'm new to all this and never sure if you can tag onto someone elses and change the subject or not]

but just wanted to say...

I'm sorry your pharmacist has treated you as she did. I don't think they realise how difficult it is to pluck up the courage to walk through their doors and, in effect, ask for help.

I do wish you lots of luck on your weight loss journey and if it helps any I always tell myself

'I didn't get to where I am now in a day - I can't put it right in a day. I can only give it my all one day at a time and I WILL get there.

Just think - You'll have the last laugh with Miss Skinny Pants when you walk in at your goal weight looking, slim, confident and 'like a million dollars' !

You go Girl :girlpower:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. candyloss

candyloss Full Member

Thanks so much for your nice reply. i'm going to face the pharmacist and just take it one day at a time and hopefully turn into the slim person I always wanted to be. Thanks again, wishing you all the best on your weightloss journey too!!x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.