For Deegirl and basically anybody else

no sorry they dont i made that up bad me lol, what my teacher said was true but it was more to do with the fact i dint like him , you can have pork scratchings instead of nuts they have no carb

I think there's about 4 of us from round the liverpool area so would be handy for people not having to stay in hotels etc but im totally easy and dont mind coming to you.

plus im bound to be liverpool bias but we do have a hell of a lot going on considering it was capital of culture and stuff so there's lots of lovely restaurants and bars espesh round the albert dock :rolleyes:

i think most of us seem to be up northish so i think we should deffo plump for a meet around the north to middle of england anyway

yes brad is near leeds i go there when i go out would never ever go into bradford its crap

Yay.......whoooohoooo northeast lasses......not a Geordie...but have ahd me injections...gasp horror...I am a mackem...Lol........

My sister lives in between Bradford and Leeds........near Otley (I think)

yer i know where that is well sort of lol

Hey girls missed all the booze chat tonight by the looks which is just as well because I just may have opened that bottle of wine that keeps calling me longingly from the fridge!

I know I am new to all this but a CS meet sounds great and a good incentive for us all to get slim ;) I'm on the Wirral so another one not far from Liverpool :)

lol step back from the wine

whens everyone up for the meet???

i vote sometime in august as then ill should be sorta slim:rolleyes:

Morning everyone :) I was off line for end of chat last night....looks like I'll have to travel as only one from Ireland...suits me I'm always up for a trip, count me in where ever!!!! Next trip will have to be to Ireland though, so I can make you some soda bread!

Great news...weigh in this morning after 3 days (early as want thurs to be my weigh day) and i'm down 6 pounds!!!!!

My holiday is june 23rd for 2 weeks so august will be perfect for me..

Great news...weigh in this morning after 3 days (early as want thurs to be my weigh day) and i'm down 6 pounds!!!!!

thats fab!! well done!! wait till you reach the end of the week!

xx

thats great dee:D

very proud of you...

weighed myself this morning...i know i shouldnt and iv lost 3lbs in 3 days so far :)

Wow thats great...you have lost so much already! I would only expect to lose a lot in 1st week....due to excess fluid...I'm really enjoying this and this forum is wonderful full of great info and wonderful people :D

Back