ProPoints For foods sake!!

Good luck with the hectic food ness, I can imagine it is stressful and very busy. X

Yay finally got wifi on my phone in the bakery.

So now I can actually point properly.

Spoon looking forward to eating right! Well more food and hopefully enough fruit and veg with some ready meals and cereals thrown in haha.

Gonna weigh tomorrow and see what the damage is then finally onwards and downwards.

Gonna see if there is a class near me. Need an excuse to get away from the old grindstone.

Still loving it and still super busy. Made lemon, vanilla, coffee, raspberry and pistachio macaroons today and made a french chocolate torte and also made muffins! Pics to follow tomorrow

Xxxxx

Glad to hear you have wifi nowand hope there is a class near you. Look forwardto the pics, it sounds lovely :)
x

WIFI is amazeballs isnt it!

How are you finding it be surrounded by all the nice cakes and pastry? I'd Pants with a capital P! x

WIFI is amazeballs isnt it!

How are you finding it be surrounded by all the nice cakes and pastry? I'd Pants with a capital P! x

It's not too hard. The smell makes me feel sick haha! Problem is I'm just not eating.

Not sure what I'm running on!

Well yesterday was the shittiest day of the year so far.

I left my phone in the back of the taxi on the way home. The taxi drivers shift was over but he couldn't find it.

How convenient is it that they couldn't find my £500 phone.

I deffo had it in the taxi as I used it.

Mega pissed off. Blocked it, reported it missing and also immobilised it. I was planning on moving but now had to put that on hold until I buy a new phone as cant do without a phone.

Really tired today and got mountains of paperwork to wade through plus the bakery needs a detail clean. Have no energy today.

But really gonna try tomorrow to restart weight watchers but without my phone it makes it tough. FML.

Hope everyone else is ok though <3

xxxx

Aw so sorry to hear about your phone... I hate it when stuff like that happens. It wasnt found a day later by a good samaritan bringing it to police station, was it?
I would nate to losemy phone, can totally imagine how you feel. Feel better xx

Wow want a pants day, id feel like I'd lost my right arm if I lost my phone.

Hope the week gets better for you x

Thanks Ladies. No chance of a good samritan round here. They are few and far between!

But on a better note I pointed today!!! woo hoo!!!!!

Food for today.

B: -

L: Baguette 8pp, Chicken mayo 8pp, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, butter 2pp, Space raiders 2pp.

S:Oasis x2 4pp

D: I've got a lovely piece of steak from the butchers. So I'll be having that with peppercorn sauce and salad!

We have got a new part time staff member called henry hence I found time to eat today!

Well its official im **** at dieting! Gaga but i did lose 4lb this week. I ate a bit more this week. Now at 21st 7lb as had gone up to 21st 11lb.

Im more settled in the bakery now so its about time i knuckled down to shifting this flab as all the pregnant people and kiss is starting to get me down a bit. I dont want a baby right this second but would love the oppourtunity to decide when the time is right.

Almost through day 1 of sns and hoping being busy will keep my mind busy even though the bakery smells which normally make me feel dick actually smell nice today!

Well its official im **** at dieting! Gaga but i did lose 4lb this week. I ate a bit more this week. Now at 21st 7lb as had gone up to 21st 11lb.

Im more settled in the bakery now so its about time i knuckled down to shifting this flab as all the pregnant people and kiss is starting to get me down a bit. I dont want a baby right this second but would love the oppourtunity to decide when the time is right.

Almost through day 1 of sns and hoping being busy will keep my mind busy even though the bakery smells which normally make me feel dick actually smell nice today!
Aww well done hon, great loss! Bakery smells should make you feel sick, thats good for dieting ;) x

I know! I thought If be eating it all but dont want any of it. Its the weirdest thing ever! How are you? Im probably gonna open yet another diary in the sns section later xxx

I know! I thought If be eating it all but dont want any of it. Its the weirdest thing ever! How are you? Im probably gonna open yet another diary in the sns section later xxx
Thats good dietwise, if I had a bakery I would want to eat it alllllll haha. Greedy.
I am alright thanks :) Whats sns? X

Now then my lovely! I'm ok'ish!

Glad you're feeling more settled with the bakery. I do think I would have to at least eat one of everything every day lol!

I'm back on HL, just done day 2 whoop! I'm not doing a diary because it seems no sooner do I start one, I have an epic fail so I'm not tempting fate ;-) Go to Beefa 9 weeks tomorrow and I only need to lose 2 stone lol!!! I doubt that's poss but I'm just going to give it all I can

Sending you a mahoooosive hug x

Now then my lovely! I'm ok'ish!

Glad you're feeling more settled with the bakery. I do think I would have to at least eat one of everything every day lol!

I'm back on HL, just done day 2 whoop! I'm not doing a diary because it seems no sooner do I start one, I have an epic fail so I'm not tempting fate ;-) Go to Beefa 9 weeks tomorrow and I only need to lose 2 stone lol!!! I doubt that's poss but I'm just going to give it all I can

Sending you a mahoooosive hug x

Wow gorgeous lady! I forgot how hot you were till your piccy popped ;)

Glad your ok <3

Well i meant to do sns yesterday, and I got started, till I thought my shakes looked and tasted a bit weird, but put that down to the fact I haven't had one in ages.

Turns out I'm not mad (well..... not as mad as a i thought I was) because they are out of date. Yucky yucky yuck!!

Turn out all the other girl's who are in the ttc have all fallen pregnant! missy, sarah and jo! Knew I should of posted in there more! Although I'm not constantly dwelling on the whole baby thing the more people I see coming in with beautiful bundles of joy makes me wonder why not me though :(

Even though I don't have time to scratch my ass and falling now would be a bit of a cock up in all honesty doesn't mean that I wouldn't like it to be my turn for a change. I've waited patiently for 5 years now, you would of thought the higher being somewhere would of cut me some slack. But yet still nothing ( we must be doing it wrong! haha! ;)

Bless you, thank you!

Yuck to the OOD shakes, are you gonna order some more? I'm on day three yahooooo! Long may my motivation last ;-)

I ended up going back on the pill, things are not right so TTC defo needs to be put on hold in my world. You made me laugh about the not doing it right thing!!! At least you have it all to look forward to when the time is right x

Bless you, thank you!

Yuck to the OOD shakes, are you gonna order some more? I'm on day three yahooooo! Long may my motivation last ;-)

I ended up going back on the pill, things are not right so TTC defo needs to be put on hold in my world. You made me laugh about the not doing it right thing!!! At least you have it all to look forward to when the time is right x

I'[m honestly thinking about going back on it too. It makes me loads less neurotic haha!

I knew you would find it funny and well I have to blame something don't I ;) Now really would be inconvinient for us but inconvinient is better than never though ;)

Back