ProPoints For foods sake!!

Awwwww that brought a tear to my eye! So, so pleased and proud of you!

It's nice to know that romance isn't dead, just my hubby that acts as if it is x

Haha tim has never had trouble buying me flowers. Picking up his own clothes is a whole other issue.

A little pic of our shop window this morning.

Cant wait to put our stamp on it too!

Attachments

• 1366061777127.jpg
    1366061777127.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 67
CAKES YUM!!
The picture or u n Tim is so llovely u both look so happy on the start of this amazinh journey!
I hope ur first day went brilliant now here's to day number 2 :)
Xxx

I want that window in my village!!! Relocate please!!!! You sound so so happy, confident, and enjoying life at the mo xx I am very happy for you, and wish you every success..... Oh and brownie points for Time xxxx

Aww thanks guys. Had a fab first week and lost 8lb too! What a bonus.

Here are some more piccies.

Attachments

• 1366485400854.jpg
    1366485400854.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 1366485410160.jpg
    1366485410160.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 1366485417886.jpg
    1366485417886.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 44
  • 1366485428672.jpg
    1366485428672.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 41
  • 1366485435986.jpg
    1366485435986.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 40
  • 1366485447565.jpg
    1366485447565.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 1366485454886.jpg
    1366485454886.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 41
We mafe fab profit. But my feet legs knees back and arms are killing me. The 4am starts and 13 hour days are killing me too. But absolutley loving it. I feel on top of the world. Feel confident and proud of myself :)

Hi there,

Recently decided to rejoin this forum and be more active. I really like your diary and I see you work long days, me too. I look forward toreading more :)

X Lostris

Hi there,

Recently decided to rejoin this forum and be more active. I really like your diary and I see you work long days, me too. I look forward toreading more :)

X Lostris

Hello love. Welcome back. Yeah i just bought a bakery so i get up at 4 in work for 5 and then the shop doesnt shut till 530 and then there is still clean up to do. Im normally in bed for 9 so i keep missing all my fave tv! Haha. We only get 1 day off a week. But it so worth it!

Hello love. Welcome back. Yeah i just bought a bakery so i get up at 4 in work for 5 and then the shop doesnt shut till 530 and then there is still clean up to do. Im normally in bed for 9 so i keep missing all my fave tv! Haha. We only get 1 day off a week. But it so worth it!
Thank you. Doesnt a bakery impact your diet a lot? Whenever I walk past one, I am instantly hungry. Can't you tape your fav shows? I tend to do that when I have to be in bed early. :)
Isaw the pics in the last page, the bakery looks lovely and the food looks so good hahah. I would not be able to resist... I guess it is good, you would know all the ingredients and could calculate all the pp haha.

Thank you. Doesnt a bakery impact your diet a lot? Whenever I walk past one, I am instantly hungry. Can't you tape your fav shows? I tend to do that when I have to be in bed early. :)
Isaw the pics in the last page, the bakery looks lovely and the food looks so good hahah. I would not be able to resist... I guess it is good, you would know all the ingredients and could calculate all the pp haha.

Haha trust me after ine day in there the smell makes me feel sick. Best diet ever haha!!!

Haha trust me after ine day in there the smell makes me feel sick. Best diet ever haha!!!
Hahaha. Well, maybe I should get bf to buy me a bakery hahaha. Tell him its good for dieting :)

Hahaha. Well, maybe I should get bf to buy me a bakery hahaha. Tell him its good for dieting :)

Definitely!! Who ever thought a bakery would be good for weight loss!

Ditto xxx of you both!!! God I have tears!!!! Xx

Thanks sweetie. Means loads <3

Well got an order for a coach load of lunches to do tomorrow before we open. So looks like a 445am start. Haha I miss that thing called sleep! Well I'm off to bed. Hopefully will be able to start dieting/following some sort of plan properly to make sure this weight keeps coming off.

Sleep well all!!!

Xxxxx

How's the bakery?? And the obscene early mornings?? I rather you than me xxxx hope things are good and you get chance up catch up soon x

How's the bakery?? And the obscene early mornings?? I rather you than me xxxx hope things are good and you get chance up catch up soon x

It's going fab! Was even in the news paper today!

Hope everything is ok with you xxxxxx

Attachments

• 1366891481184.jpg
    1366891481184.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 43
At a bit of a diet cross roads. (yes again!!!)

I'm not really eating enough and haven't got time and the weight is coming off I think but haven't weighed. I just genuinely don't have time.

This is an average days schedule very boring but very busy. I just can't find time to eat I'm gonna have to try.

Mum is gonna prep my fruit and veg that I have at home as literally in the evenings I get 1hr 20 to make dinner, walk dogs, clean up, do the washing and tumble drying and do ordering and paperwork.

In the morning I have 45 mins to get showered dressed sort out the dogs and do my hair.

Then I'm off to work then setup takes 2 hours then the customers start coming in and Tim deals with them while I cook a few bits. Then it's the lunch time rush. Then clean up. A few more customers then close down and cashing up before I get home.

I love it to death but there is no let up. It will be easier when we get another staff member in part time. But until then we are rammed. Me and Tim are taking twice as much as the previous owners did but with half the staff. So run off my feet it's unreal.

As my food is so erratic and convenience that it's gonna have to be weight watchers. Now to find to count and point haha!

Back