ProPoints For foods sake!!

Well what a busy day.

Had a great day though. So tired. I didnt sleep last night and still did all my errands. Spent waaaaay too mucb at bookers though. Well 10 over what i said and that 10 quid was on 2 boxes of sweets (naughty naughty only 1 is mine though) and a big box of space raiders! (Moderation!!!)

I got 2.227kg of boneless skinless chiken thighs chopped for a tenner! What a bargain!!! Plus tons more.

We get our first working tax credits payment next wednesday (400 quid as its 4 weeks back pay) and im off to bookers to stock up. Sooo exciting!!!

Here is my cals for today. Not very healthy or dairu and meat free and very irregular!!

I was just unorganised haha! But look at that exercise. I download 3 different stop watches so i could get accurate time legths (sad i know!!) Even then i rounded them dow haha

Attachments

• 1364323209143.jpg
    1364323209143.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 1364323233142.jpg
    1364323233142.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 53
Afternoon ladies.

Hope everyone had a fab easter!!!

Well its monday and now i have no excuse.

I keep making excuses for why i cant seem to stick to any plan. But im gonna try my hardest.

Think im gonna give cal counting a shot as its similar to weightwatchers. May open a new diary up in that section.

But now there are no holidays or events getting in my way.

Need to weigh on a bit to see my weight. Most of my clothes are tight so i hold no hope what so ever. But im sure it wont be like that for long. I hope anyways! Lol

Tomorrow is a new day xxx I struggled over Easter, I mean who in their right mind would invent a Percy pig egg!!! A sick twisted skinny person I am guessing! It was lush, mins so was the fair trade honeycombe egg, the malteaser bunny and the massive buttons egg! I am wondering if I should have tried to eat a little of each, or if I was correct in stuffing my face. Now curled up in bed feeling sick, and planning a salad week!!xxxxx

Its official!!!! We own the bakery. 7am on monday will be our first day as the new owners!!

Congratulations Hun!!!!!! How long before you have a dozen??? Xx so happy for you x

Thank you love. Its so real now its starting to be scary its nothing i cant handle though. Just completed my first week back on slimming world and loved it. I missed class tonight. (I slept right through it haha!)

But theres always next week. Roll on monday!

Feeling a little more confident in myself these days, keaving the house is tons easier (not any improvetment once im out) but not 1 panic attack before i leave the house. Long may it continue.

You are stronger than you can imagine xxx having the strength to leave the house with the knowledge you may have a panic attack is no mean feat!!! Hat off to you, I always wanted my own business, never had the courage xxx you have my respect and admiration xxx I wish you every success x

You are stronger than you can imagine xxx having the strength to leave the house with the knowledge you may have a panic attack is no mean feat!!! Hat off to you, I always wanted my own business, never had the courage xxx you have my respect and admiration xxx I wish you every success x

Awww thank you love xxxx how is princess? Not long to go now you must be 32 or so by now! So happy for you. I expect lots of pics when you have her. Have you settled on a name yet?

Well all is done and dusted.
Its ours!!!!!

Here is a horrendous picture but thought you would all like to see!

Me and tim behind the counter at our new bakery!!!

Attachments

• 1365937565694.jpg
    1365937565694.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 82
Haha i look like a fat blob.

Yes we open tomorrow :)

Yes its super exciting. Couldnt of done it without the support of everyone! So thanks for being there! Xxx

good luck for tomorrow hun xxx

Yes its super exciting. Couldnt of done it without the support of everyone! So thanks for being there! Xxx

Good luck lovely... It's a shame my work travels don't take me as far south as you are otherwise I would be calling in for lots of treats :D x

Aww uts a shame but i deffo think a meet is on the cards later this year so ill bring treats with me!

Well, my sw class are now making me the joes sausages rep and all asking for treats as low syn as i can make them! So looks like ill be a busy bee. How im gonna do it ill never know. But atleast now ill hopefully be online a bit more. Gotta taste test everything at the bakery over the next couple weeks so im not hopeful for weigh ins haha!

Well its nearly my bed time (545 am starts!) So im gonna love you and leave you all for the night. But if any one wants my facebook or number then send me a pm as im not sure how much time im gonna get to come online

Xxxxxxc

Well day 1 done and dusted and it was fab! Also got the most beautiful bouquet from tim!

He put to my angel happy first day as boss love tim.

I thought they were for the old owner! Suoer shocked!!

Attachments

• 1366059594836.jpg
    1366059594836.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 52
Awwwww that brought a tear to my eye! So, so pleased and proud of you!

It's nice to know that romance isn't dead, just my hubby that acts as if it is x

Back